Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Nice one Zuco/Keano. Top pics there.

Scott - read what Keano has said previous. You aren't allowed to post Getty pics on here.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
beckham never got the credit he deserved for the glamour side of his life.

the press used him to sell papers and didnt care if they were slagging him off, or his wife. They shaped him and then slated him for being like that but thats what they loved about him. Top guy and should never had been made to leave united. In my eyes its one of the few mistakes fergie has made. beckham and jaap stam.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
beckham never got the credit he deserved for the glamour side of his life.

the press used him to sell papers and didnt care if they were slagging him off, or his wife. They shaped him and then slated him for being like that but thats what they loved about him. Top guy and should never had been made to leave united. In my eyes its one of the few mistakes fergie has made. beckham and jaap stam.
Great post, i always respected beckham even if he was not the best player, he was a great player to have in the team and always seemed a top guy/down to earth dude for someone with so much publicity going for him.

He also NEVER turned his back on his country and is still a united fan to this day!

pz!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts