Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just finished watching the Beckham interview on MUTV at the San Siro . Couldn't help but notice Becks with that look in his eye . The one where I think he wished he was still a United player . It just goes to prove the point that once you leave United , the only way is down .
BTW great life isn't it .
Becks " I think I'll call into the job and watch my favourite team train and then join them for a spot of dinner" . We can only dream of that kind of life . Jammy gits .:specool:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I am and always will be a big fan of Beckham. Far too many non-United fans, who didn't get the opportunity to watch him play every week, slate him without realising what a terrific player he was/is.

I was very disappointed when we sold him to Real Madrid but am pleased he has managed to work his way back into the England set up.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Becks is a legend and if only our current no7 had half his professionalism it would be great. Becks has played for argueably the best team in England, Italy and spain and is adored by the fans of the respective clubs. Its just a pity Victoria got her claws in him cause he would probably still be playing alongside giggs, scholes and co today

21 - 27 of 27 Posts