Manchester United Talk banner

Man Utd, Chelsea watch as Daniel Alves admits likely Sevilla exit

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  red_devils4life 
Tbh, Daniel Alves' the best wing-back in going forward & joining his team's offensive play. His overlapping-runs on the wings are awesme IMHO!

But enough of that pls. We United, are in huge trouble if we continue to splash mad cash on players of the highest calibre. Because of the Glazers', we are landed in great debts. Not that I want to say but we will re-enact the history of Leeds United.

Thus, I would prefer the likes of Philipp Lahm. True he isn't better than Daniel Alves. But he's still the top 5 wing-backs in the world currently at least. Moreover, he wouldn't cost us a bomb unlike Alves, who would cost us probably in the region of £30million compare to that of £8million for Lahm.

Last but not least, Lahm's better than Alves in defensive qualities but Alves edges him out in offensive play. If we could get Alves for the price of Lahm, why not? But will that be possible? I seriously doubt it. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.