Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw about 10 English fans cheering on Berbatov during the last night game against Italy. Boys, I hope you had a good time here in Bulgaria. You could message me next time when you come to Bulgaria. We could drink some beers ... :)

http://donbalon.eu/news25730.html

P.S Sorry that this page is not translated into English. But someone could see himself on the photo :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Were you happy with the teams peformance?
I watched the first half. Im interested cos Im Irish and we are in that group.
I dont think the Italians are as god as people are making out.
 

·
Least popular Moderator
Joined
·
24,837 Posts
I didn't watch the Italy - Bulgaria match, but apparently Berbatov showed a really bad attitiude in the second half, while Rossi came on for Italy and had a positive impact. Toni is apparently suspeneded for the next match, so hopefully he'll play vs the next opponents.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
TheManc said:
I didn't watch the Italy - Bulgaria match, but apparently Berbatov showed a really bad attitiude in the second half, while Rossi came on for Italy and had a positive impact. Toni is apparently suspeneded for the next match, so hopefully he'll play vs the next opponents.
As I said before, I didnt see teh 2nd half so I cant really comment on him or his
attitude. Bulgaria were playing 4-5-1 so Im sure he got well frustrated being
up top on his toblerone. As long as he does it for United, its all good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
I saw about 10 English fans cheering on Berbatov during the last night game against Italy. Boys, I hope you had a good time here in Bulgaria. You could message me next time when you come to Bulgaria. We could drink some beers ... :)

http://donbalon.eu/news25730.html

P.S Sorry that this page is not translated into English. But someone could see himself on the photo :)

As usual the proper place for watching ,discussing and drinking is ,,3 Lion's" Pub.
500 km by Sofia......Varna.

re: Bulgaria-Italy
Both teams were ,,happy" because of the score.
Bulgaria and Italy had played to avoid mistakes in defence and to ,,keep" 0:0.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jazz 16 said:
Were you happy with the teams peformance?
I watched the first half. Im interested cos Im Irish and we are in that group.
I dont think the Italians are as god as people are making out.

I wasn't happy with the teams performance. They played not to lose this game. It was good result for both of the teams. Italians are not like the team from the past. They don't have good young players and after 3-4 years they will have a lot of problems. I think they will be first in this group and the second place will be for Bulgaria or Ireland. As I said if you decide to come to Bulgaria just write to drink some beers :)

Now about Berbatov's performance :
We played 4-5-1 so he was alone :) And to be honest it is very funny to watch 1 striker against the whole Italian defense :)
Martin Petrov is not still math fit. I hope we will play better against Ireland. Maybe I will come to Ireland but it is not sure.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top