Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone seen the limited edition Man Utd Home Shirt with the 3 stars for 68,99,08.

Some other stuff with it like programme from final and letter from Sir Alex

Limited to only 10,000 shirts and each shirt is numbered

Comes in a box and all for £99.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Damn...... those three stars look killer!

Unfortunately, I already have ajersey from the Final.

THe next time we win the CL, I'll wait till they come up with the commemorative version. :)

Seeing that I already have one, I think I'll have to pass on it. 99 pounds ain't exactly loose change.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
You can get them here...

I'm half thinking of getting my bro one for his birthday next month....:eek:

They look so sweeeeet though!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
too expensive... i think ill just buy the final shirt and let the pro stitch the stars for me
i cant afford that much.. take me like 3 /4 months to complete..
itll probably finished by that time too.. =[

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
looks good to be honest -just try and avoid buying all the merchandise they bring out no matter what it is..keep the money back for getting to games

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
blondedevil said:
£99??? Thats expensive.

If I were to buy that, I wouldnt even take it out the box. Couldnt afford to ruin it!!! ha ha
thats what i am thinking also. cant be wearing it around...i would probably frame it and hang it on my wall:p

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I was sent the United Direct catalogue this week and that's got a 2 page spread on the back. Nice for people who can afford it but I don't think it's worth the money tbh.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
reddwarf said:
I was sent the United Direct catalogue this week and that's got a 2 page spread on the back. Nice for people who can afford it but I don't think it's worth the money tbh.
agreed....we'll all know its a football club and love it, but it's also a business and a big one at that cant believe some of the prices the stuff they sell and the quality of some of it.try and avoid most of it to be honest...i pay enough in ticket money etc anyway

·
Registered
211 Posts
I would love one but I can hardly afford a normal kit, I'm keeping my eye out for a new one though as I've outgrown my others but I'll proberly get one for my birthday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts