3.andy gray??? not sure
akash_reds said:3.andy gray??? not sure
Jazz 16 said:1.Rotterdam
2.Kevin Moran and Kanchelskis
6.Choccy scored vs Red Star and it was in 1991.
9.Either throwin the ball at a ref or calling the Heads of the federation idiots.[/QUOTE
well done u did well i aint gonna tell u how many cause that will ruin it but u did well as expected jazz good knowledge not many will know what u mean by choccy lol!!!
fazman said:1. At which stadium did united lift the european cup winners cup in 1991 ? Feyenoord 'De Kuip' Stadium, Rotterdam (I watched game from MUTV)
2. Name the 2 manchester united players sent off in a major finals ? Andres Kanchelskis & Peter Schmeichel?
3. Which famous football pundit qouted 'you will never win anything with kids' ? Alan Hansen
4. What where manchester united first named ( question mainly for our foreign members) ? Newton Heath
5. Which goalkeeper signed for united from manchester city but never appeared for the club ?
6. Manchester united won the european super cup in 1992 who scored and who were we playing ? Brain McClair, against Red Star Belgrade which ended in a 1-0 victory
7. George best once famously scored six times in a game who against ? v Northampton
8. Name the manchester united team members in the england world cup 1966 squad ? Nobby Stiles, Sir Bobby & John Connelly...
9. Eric cantona was banned from french football for what offence ? Ah, this I know. For Insulting the national team coach on TV
Yes think you are right there Hags....damn howd I miss that one.haggler said:is 5 tony coton ?
well done haggs u know your stuff .haggler said:is 5 tony coton ?
Well, what if I say I didn't. You would most possibly doubt that right? If I could get 3 out of 4 right for the 'Guess the Manger' quiz, sure I could do better in this mate. Tbh, most of the questions you gave are kinda' easy. Except, the one on Cantona & Tony Coton. Alrite then, no point proving my innocence.fazman said:well done haggs u know your stuff .
Clearly you have been checking on the internet red devil 4 life but good going mate and no schmichael didnt get sent off in a major final.
rubbish you didnt know it even if they were some were easyred_devils4life said:Well, what if I say I didn't. You would most possibly doubt that right? If I could get 3 out of 4 right for the 'Guess the Manger' quiz, sure I could do better in this mate. Tbh, most of the questions you gave are kinda' easy. Except, the one on Cantona & Tony Coton. Alrite then, no point proving my innocence.