Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United are rolling out the welcome mat for Argentine legend Diego Maradona.

The Mirror says Maradona will be Manchester United's guest of honour for their Premier League showdown with Wigan next month - after making a special request to see Carlos Tevez.

World Cup legend Maradona is close friends with Tevez and will fly over to take his seat in the directors' box to see his fellow Argentine play at Old Trafford on October 6.

Maradona, 47, is taking part in the charity rematch of the 1986 World Cup "Hand of God" clash between England and Argentina at Villa Park on October 14.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
Manchester United are rolling out the welcome mat for Argentine legend Diego Maradona.

The Mirror says Maradona will be Manchester United's guest of honour for their Premier League showdown with Wigan next month - after making a special request to see Carlos Tevez.

World Cup legend Maradona is close friends with Tevez and will fly over to take his seat in the directors' box to see his fellow Argentine play at Old Trafford on October 6.

Maradona, 47, is taking part in the charity rematch of the 1986 World Cup "Hand of God" clash between England and Argentina at Villa Park on October 14.
Ahhhh.....why welcome a fat cheat who take drugs and is a drunk ?

If I was Fergie I would give Tevez day off, lmao :p

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I hope the stands is giving a living legend a standing ovation. What the 21st century footballers dream of doing at the pitch Diego did it in the 80's.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Maradona at Old Trafford - get out of my bloody life!!

The guy is a cheat, diver, junkie and al round ego tripper, I hate him!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Diego who? :p

On the pitch he was a legend thats fort sure, just a shame that his shadow is somewhat overhauled by the life he let outside football.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Red Devil said:
Maradona at Old Trafford - get out of my bloody life!!

The guy is a cheat, diver, junkie and al round ego tripper, I hate him!!
We think the same way Mike ~ Spellbound wants standing ovation but I say boo him away from the stadium bloody bum he is !!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I can't stand the druggy either, but i think it will make tevez start scoring so it's a good thing! :)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
i like Maradona (he might of been a cheat at times but all players 'cheat' now and again)............
.........but not all players sniff drugs and drink themselves drunk etc etc - I wouldn't like for any of my children to see fat man like this anyway !!!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
.........but not all players sniff drugs and drink themselves drunk etc etc - I wouldn't like for any of my children to see fat man like this anyway !!!!
yeah so what his life.........still one of the greatest players ever to play football.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
yeah so what his life.........still one of the greatest players ever to play football.
I have to agree. He did some dodgy things but overall probably the greatest footballer of all time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts