Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to score a "bicycle-kick goal" in front of his Old Trafford fans.

He explained: “A bicycle-kick goal — I’m lacking a bicycle-kick goal!

“I scored one once but the referee disallowed it. It was Portugal against Azerbaijan.

“Also, I need to get one where I dribble past 11 opponents and score.”

tribalfootball.com

·
Registered
675 Posts
I hope this doesnt mean he's going to be getting greedy with the ball. and i certainly hope he's not gonna attempt a bicycle kick when a simple tap in will do !

cant be doing with anymore missed chances !

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
He hasnt scored a bycle kick goal !!!

Or took on a whole team !!

Well thats it Ronaldo your crap we dont want you anymore lol!!

Well I dont want him but others do

Think more about the team and not your ever inflating head my lad

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
tribalfootball.com

is 15 times worse than goal.com.

IN fact, while I was covering the transfers over the summer, goal.com had more correct transfer rumours than any other site and had them first.

Anyways...... there's no source, no context... some aussie teen, who is part of the tribal football team invented this in his bed room before performing his anti-acne Oxy ritual.

Z

·
0 Posts
RedForceRising said:
tribalfootball.com

is 15 times worse than goal.com.

IN fact, while I was covering the transfers over the summer, goal.com had more correct transfer rumours than any other site and had them first.

Anyways...... there's no source, no context... some aussie teen, who is part of the tribal football team invented this in his bed room before performing his anti-acne Oxy ritual.
You spelt bollix wrong ;)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I'll wait to reserve judgement. After all, we all know how reliable Tribal football is :rolleyes:

Forget Sky Sports or Manutd.com, Tribal football is the way forward! ;) :p :cool:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
“Also, I need to get one where I dribble past 11 opponents and score.”
LOL. I like his ambition. 11 is unlikely...but if he can do anything like what Messi...or even Owen did in World Cup '98..i bet he'll be pleased with that.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
get past 11 players and score, try getting round 1 or 2 and score the way your playing at the moment ronnie.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
I think he came out with the 11-man comment laughing
and smiling yet the English papers forgot to write that
so as to make us all think that Ronaldo is arrogant when
he was probably just having a laugh.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts