Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I for once see nothing wrong with him saying that and there is nothing to indicate him being arrogant at all..well we all know he is an ambitious person and all he want to do is to improve. Isnt it right when he said he tried mostly all sort of goal scoring form? Wanting to try and do it doesnt mean its a must for him to do it. Its like someone saying i like to play for real madrid...:eek: ....Oppss!:p

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
lol is ronnie even getting bashed for this?!!? lol...

C'mon, if true, its said with humour/ambition...nothing wrong with either!

At the end of the day, he has grown up to be a world reknowned superstar, a world class footballer who has won the best individual award and is super rich!...im sure people have been telling to get real his whole life when he states such stuff!!

Not saying he will by the way, im just saying, if it'll make him dribble more and work on his game, get at it! :cool:

pz!

ps lets hope he still knows how to score a simple go to right!?!? haha

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Wasn't the great Eric Cantona the most arrogant of them all?? But nobody knocked him for it!
Henry was wow very c o c k y, but still a legend for the Arsenal..... even after he left:eek:
Ronaldo can brag all he wants, he earned it! And as the lads said, it could be him joking about.

I'm sick of this ****!!! people look for any crap to try slate Ronaldo.
Everyone is tired of your moaning guys, he still wears the United crest doesn't he?
I've never seen fans to treat their own so badly.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Why not just put the ball in the net in a normal way instead of trying to be Captain Fantastic,at the moment you look like Victor Meldrew.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts