·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
No way not in a million year

Diarra is very avvarage and he didn't even make it in Arsenal or Chelsea so why we would sign him

Fletcher is above him

btw i ****ing ****es me off how the news paper call Owen Hargreaves a FLOP :mad:

he was one of the reasons we won the double last year and he scored his penalty in ucl final unlike the press gay-boy lover JT and still called FLOP :mad:

****s :mad:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
take it your not a diarra fan then abo:p no but seriously i rate him very highly and think the reason he left both arseneal and chelsea was to get first team football but dont think he will get that with us! but dont see how you can rate fletcher above him! im a big fletcher fan but diarra in my eyes is a far supioer player! and as for the hargreaves flop thing it really annoyes me too:mad: as hes a great player and think if he sorted out his injureries he would be up there as theclosest thing to having keano back!

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
cantos red army said:
take it your not a diarra fan then abo:p no but seriously i rate him very highly and think the reason he left both arseneal and chelsea was to get first team football but dont think he will get that with us! but dont see how you can rate fletcher above him! im a big fletcher fan but diarra in my eyes is a far supioer player! and as for the hargreaves flop thing it really annoyes me too:mad: as hes a great player and think if he sorted out his injureries he would be up there as theclosest thing to having keano back!
when i first saw your thread i though we are linked to Mamadou Diarra or Realmadrid and i was happy but when i discovered that is abuou Lassana it drew a frown on my face
this player have only one thing that he runs after the ball all the time tho hes ***** he can't pass can't shoot can't cross can't run with the ball can't win a ball hes absolutely shocking and makes me wonder how he plays for france :confused: its maybe because of the astrologer **** the Domenech love :p
wasn't lassana an attacking mdifielder but because hes **** he became a winger and he sucked theere so became a central with arseanal then he failed and became a defencive midfielder what next right back goalie ? :confused: :confused:

if we want to buy a replacement for Hargro (thoo Hargro will be back and he will be great again) i would say sign Steliian Petrov hes a bulldozer who controls the field and wins most of the balls or maybe mamado Diarra Reo Cooker Parker Flamini and Cana but not lassana

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
why would we want him

carrick fletcher o'shea hargreaves anderson.... if anything we need another attacking CM after scholes and giggs wont be featuring much in the future

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He's a good player but not good enough for a big team i don't think. Although he did get in the French squad ahead of Flamini for the Euro's when Flamini had had a fantastic season. Although I don't think SAF will be looking at any centreal midfielders any time soon.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
someone else thinks we should buy him :eek: im not alone :p no but seriously i wouldnt demand we sign him but then again i wouldnt be dissapointed or angry if we did! abo the way your talking about him your making him out to be djemba-djemba in disguise :D :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I got all excited thinking it'd be Mohamadou (spelling?), come to find its the London reject Lassana. I'd rather have Fletch.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Yeah I think he wud be a decent signing. But not for anythibg over £10 million. Veloso or Douglas would be far superior options I think...

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'm sorry, but this guy would not be a starter at United and I'd only want Man Utd to buy him, if he were cheap and only if Hargreaves really needed surgery. (which hasn't been confirmed yet).

·
Registered
848 Posts
I initially thought it was the REAL MADRID player we were reportedly after. He would be a great addition. i don't think lassana diarra would get in the team and i think having owen hargreaves for half a season is better than a full one with him. especially as he seems to throw fits and demand transfers if he is not in the first team.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Yeah I think he wud be a decent signing. But not for anythibg over £10 million. Veloso or Douglas would be far superior options I think...
Jonathan Douglas?!! ha!!!

No he'll be going to Spurs, to 'Arry's Yid Army!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Ton be fair to Diarra he has played well since his move from Arsenal to pompey, i wouldn't go spending money on him. If we picked him up on a free maybe i would snap him up then.
Anyway as people have said before he would 80% of the time not make our starting 11 so that would make him a squad player, and the reason he left Chelsea and Arsenal was to play every match..... we cant offer him that!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hes looked very good at Portsmouth this season and i do think he is a good player but as a few ppl have already said in earlier posts he isnt better than who we already have so it would be a pointless move for both club and player.
So on just that i say not to buy him :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts