Manchester United Talk banner

4021 - 4040 of 4100 Posts

·
We'll Never Die.
1,724 Posts
Found it funny how competitive Zaha was at table-tennis and how worked up he got when playing with his partners.

Didn't see enough of Anderson in it - that lad is too funny.

Also, it was missing Nani. He was the funniest out of the group in last years one.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
It's a funny one, this diary . I've seen the last 3 and I enjoyed the first one most (2011) cos there were more first team players featured!
The table tennis stood out on that one, with Rooney and Nani playing. They all took tennis players names and Rooney was Nadal. He wiggled his bum a lot, I remember! :LOL: (Rio thought that was hilarious)
And they were in a room and someone farted - I think it was Evans and they were talking about who had the worst fart.
It was just an entertaining tour Diary. The others since then haven't quite lived up to them.

This one so far seems to be mostly concentrated on the young players. Nothing wrong with that, but there's been very little of the rest of the squad. The last one seemed to have very few first team players in it as well.

Course, the one plus about this one compare to the other two - no Machada!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Doesn't like to lose. I actually think he's overexcited in that video, having overcome his initial shyness earlier on. Just looks like he's on an adrenaline rush (and who wouldn't be?)
I loved the one - I think it was the first one - when they were somewhere ( I can't remember where!) and Rio asked him if his previous pre-seasons were like this, and it was just the way he said "I think you know they weren't" which was funny! :D

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
I loved the one - I think it was the first one - when they were somewhere ( I can't remember where!) and Rio asked him if his previous pre-seasons were like this, and it was just the way he said "I think you know they weren't" which was funny! :D
At Bondi beach I think. I also liked when Wilf said "who cares about table tennis anyway" and Rio answered "Have you not see what we've been doing here recently?" :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I'm new on this forum and this is my first post. I'm a great fan of the best football team in the world, and I love collect videos like Classic games, MUTV shows, Sky or BBC documentaries...I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has my same passion, I have many videos! But I also lost some MUTV programs that can no longer be downloaded nowadays, links are all dead (some were posted here! http://www.manutdtalk.com/index.php?threads/mutv-documentary-thread.12572/)

I hope to find someone, thank you!

4021 - 4040 of 4100 Posts