Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you think the atmosphere will be good even though its a early kick off, no time to chill in the pub :frown:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah, your atmosphere will be quality.
west lower is always good.
pubs open extra early for 12.45s
enjoy

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
There is always time to chill in the pub or at least throw some whisky into ya.
This is my first Utd vs Pool game, but I know the atmosphere will be kicking.
doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
There is always time to chill in the pub or at least throw some whisky into ya.
This is my first Utd vs Pool game, but I know the atmosphere will be kicking.
doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.
yeah this my first united pool derby aswell. cant wait. this is what we pay the £650 a year for :D

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I was going to this match with a mate of mine, but a few weeks ago his house got broken into and his tickets got nicked :mad:

The only consolation is that my mate told his mate (who he can get tickets off) and he's got 2 tickets for the Arsenal game (1 for me)

Still pee'd off though.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I was going to this match with a mate of mine, but a few weeks ago his house got broken into and his tickets got nicked :mad:

The only consolation is that my mate told his mate (who he can get tickets off) and he's got 2 tickets for the Arsenal game (1 for me)

Still pee'd off though.
ffs, what are the chances of that. Hard luck TM.
Might be getting tickets for the Arse game myself, fingers crossed.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
It will be absolutely static in my living room when i has it turned on full blast, it will bring back the good old days when i was chanting back in the 70's/80's/90's :cool:

·
Registered
599 Posts
It will be absolutely static in my living room when i has it turned on full blast, it will bring back the good old days when i was chanting back in the 70's/80's/90's :cool:
What seats you got in your living room? 2nd or first tier lol? :D

I can't wait for this game. The atmosphere will be great. Think i'll be staying in Manchester that night and going out after the game. Anyone got any pub/club recommendations in Manchester?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts

I can't wait for this game. The atmosphere will be great. Think i'll be staying in Manchester that night and going out after the game. Anyone got any pub/club recommendations in Manchester?
Scott, you staying friday or Sat in Manchester?
Its a pity the game is so early cos we could have met for a few drinks.
Ill prob go to Sam Platts as usual after the game. Should be great craic there, but I need to get somewhere for the Ireland rugby match at 5pm. Im heading home that night Im afraid. have a party to get to back in Dublin... let me knwo your plans. You are headin down with Burnzy arent ya?

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm heading up Saturday morning mate with a few mates.

I sit next to Burnzy at OT so no doubt we'll meet for a drink pre-match. I plan on staying in Manchester Saturday night and going out for drinks after the match :D Might meet you pre-match or in Sam Platts after the game for a few, before we go back to the hotel to get changed for the night ahead of us :)

My first Utd vs Pool game too :cool:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I'm heading up Saturday morning mate with a few mates.

I sit next to Burnzy at OT so no doubt we'll meet for a drink pre-match. I plan on staying in Manchester Saturday night and going out for drinks after the match :D Might meet you pre-match or in Sam Platts after the game for a few, before we go back to the hotel to get changed for the night ahead of us :)

My first Utd vs Pool game too :cool:
Did you buy your ST's together, or did it just work out that way?

·
Banned
1,280 Posts

:D Leather settee's :thumbsup: Very comfy though ;)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Its gonna be so awesome waking up at the asscrack of dawn to watch it on my computer with a hangover!

Seriously, I'm thinking of just partying straight through the night.

Wish I was going though obviously.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Did you buy your ST's together, or did it just work out that way?
I didn't know Burnzy until I asked him on here what seats at OT he had, and by amazing coincidence he was one row in front of me and 1 seat to the right :eek:

There was a few people on here chatting in a thread that all got 1yr ST's this year and we were all placed very close to each other.

I have 2 ST's sat next to each other, one of which is my sisters.

2 of my mates coming up with me are Liverpool Supporters :laugh:I know, don't shoot me now :mellow:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Small world, eh :D

In an ideal world, each of the 73,000 United supporters in the ground would be members on here ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts