Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Manchester United have won the race for a teenage Irishman rated the 'new George Best'.

The People says Rob Brady, 15, was being chased by the majority of the Premier League and his dad was even schmoozed at the Champions League final by Liver pool and FA Cup final by Chelsea last season.

But Brady will join Sir Alex Ferguson's academy kids when he turns 16 in January, in what is said to be a lucrative deal.

·
Registered
788 Posts
That's about the 5th "Wonder Kid" United have signed this season, Like it alot, Should be interesting in a few years time to see if they live up to the hype! Hope so!

It about time a wonder kid starting coming from Ireland, cos at the moment there is not many around!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Yeah I heard this guy is a real prospect - some call him the Irish Wayne Rooney
Rooney's already the Irish Wayne Rooney, just cause he talks with a scouse accent doesnt take away his irish blood!!

hope this young lad is the shit, cause Ireland really could do with some1 like Rooney to spark us!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I'm totally lost now ffs.

How many 'wonder kids' have United signed in the last 6 months ?

I see many threads about many different players......someone should add them all up one day :p

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
suppose its this guy, the tiny aussie lad, nani, anderson, think we signed some other brazilian lad who wont come for a few years too... any1 else?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
eoininho said:
Rooney's already the Irish Wayne Rooney, just cause he talks with a scouse accent doesnt take away his irish blood!!

hope this young lad is the shit, cause Ireland really could do with some1 like Rooney to spark us!!

I didn't say that, thats what others have said. I have never heard of this kid, where has he come from? What club? Rooney represents England so in most eyes he is English, if he has complete Irish blood, half Irish blood or a pint of Irish blood!:D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Anderson's God said:
I didn't say that, thats what others have said. I have never heard of this kid, where has he come from? What club? Rooney represents England so in most eyes he is English, if he has complete Irish blood, half Irish blood or a pint of Irish blood!:D
if he was irish and he had a pint of irish blood he would of drank it :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I heard about this kid. He's supposed to be a bit special alright.
And he's Irish :)
i shouldn't do this but maybe it's an idea to let him play with Jovetic...
2 guys in a wheelchair on a football pitch must be fun to watch right?

i'm sorry :(

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Bartmu said:

hmmm not a fan of these jokes Im afraid. Bit close to home for me.........
carry on regardless but just take note.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
That's about the 5th "Wonder Kid" United have signed this season, Like it alot, Should be interesting in a few years time to see if they live up to the hype! Hope so!

It about time a wonder kid starting coming from Ireland, cos at the moment there is not many around!
Can you please name the 5 wonderkids already signed by MANUTD :)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Bartmu said:

Let this be the last of these jokes please.....not funny !

1 - 20 of 28 Posts