Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
Cappy said:
Remember people, and this rant is based on the thread of SAF's biggest mistake thread, we just won the Double, and both were exceptionally close calls. The disappointment from missing out on either one of those would have been far greater than the disappointment of seeing Pique, Rossi, or Eagles not getting enough chances.
Your 'rant' is not a rant; too gentle. :D

Know what you are trying to say but may or may not be directly related though. Always easier to attribute causes and factors after the event. [But then again, how else are we supposed to present our case?:p ;) ]

·
23,699 Posts
Cappy said:
It was a rant, if you could have seen my face while I was typing, you would have known that I meant business. ;)

But seriously, what youngster so far, that we haven't given a chance in the past has made us wish we hadn't sold him so quickly or given more time to. I can't think of one.
Actually pretty accurate enough - only one youngster so far for me - Rossi. "If you could have seen my face while I was typing...." ;)

The rest just faded into obscurity.

Pique could be the second one but we will have to wait and see.....

Strictly speaking though, more like they wanted to leave for first team football than Fergie wanting to send them away albeit with full blessings and many wishes.

:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.