Manchester United Talk banner

Player to solve United's left wing conundrum?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Depends on the game really.
My preference would be Ron on the left and Hargo on the right.

Other options are Park for when we need some extra cover,
Nani against weaker teams where he will get some room to play,
Evra can play there with O'Shea at LB.
Even Anderson too.
We have such a versatile squad that it shouldnt be a problem.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Ron on the left and Hargo on the right WOULD be a formidable threat to any defense, but it would be playing players out of their favoured positions and how effective has Ron been when he's been play on the left?

Still think a class, left-footed, left winger would complete the midfield. I want that Nani to be that guy, but can he mature mentally to become a top-class player? Will he stick around Ronaldo leaves? Will he learn to cut out the gesticulating and mimicking of Ronaldo?

BTW, I would have no qualms with Hargo on the right though. He's done an excellent job there with his pace and ability to deliver great crosses.
Id like Nani to be that guy too if he can get his **** together an start playing
a lot better. He deserves a chance thats for sure, but I think Fergie will go for
whoever is on form, its that simple. Nani didnt play against Blackburn and
rightly so. Fergie has options but he needs to give them all a good chance.

Some have mentioned possible replacements but I think its to early to be off
looking elsewhere and transfer spec is usually a load of BS anyway.
but Schweinsteiger, Young and Ribery would be 3 of the best in the business.
Time will tell.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I can see a few different heads coming playing there over the coming years. Obertan perhaps? Cleverly could do a job there or possibly Brady a few years down the line. Or we buy. Depends on cash and the emergence of others really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.