Manchester United Talk banner

Player to solve United's left wing conundrum?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Nani And Anderson will stay for a long time mark my words

we have an Portuguese AKA Brazilian atmosphere between the players :D

Manucho Nani Ronaldo Rafael Fabio Anderson Possebon and even if Slave leaves there will be many Portuguese AKA Brazilian players i our team

you can that Portuguese language is the club's second language especially if Carlos had stayed

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Welcome back, Abo!

Good point about there being a lot of Portuguese. It could work out that way, but Nani, Anderson and Ronaldo are very close. Closer than the rest.

Good to see a positive perspective on it though. It would be nice, if nani stays long after Ronnie is gone.

p.s. Behave later during the game, ok? :)
Good news to the mods i won't be home at match time as i will watch it with my mates :D

have a spam free matchday thread :p

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
McGeady is a good choice but hes not playing very good this season

so i would we maybe should sign Valencua hes a great playmaker or maybe sign Moses who can play as a winger and he plays allot of matches with Palace on the wing

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
i voted for Obertan despite being a right footed player

Nani is not good enough on the left
Park is meh
Giggs is closing the end of his career

we need a left footed player in our team
its depressing that we have 3 right footed young wingers but have no any left footed ones :(

we won't sign Ribery and he is right footed
David Silva likes Spain and i don't like him
Di Maria's expensive and in the middle of this current crises i doubt we can afford him
Young is right footed and would be useless without having a good header of the ball upfront
Milner is right footed and better in the middle
Modric looks classy but i don't want to sign ANYONE from Spurs

i would love to see us signing Diniyar Bilyaletdinov who should be on the poll
he will have reasonable price and without a doubt he has all the talent and class to make at United

the best left winger in the league without a doubt

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
We need a natural left winger
Milner is an attacking/central midfielder/right winger so why he is in the poll and why he got so many votes

Young's best atribute is his accurate crosses and deadly corners but who we have to head them
Villa have Gabby Collins Heskey Carew Petrov Dunne Davies Cuellar who all are very tall and great headers

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
I think silva is right footed.

I only think di maria and drenthe are leftys.

Fergie bought tosic because he was left footed and something we needed. Now it seems he wont make it here then we'll now need a replacement.
Yeah Tosic is a failure but he was not really given the proper chance
if Obertan is really better on the right than on the left then we got a problem

Bilyaletdinov is a great option
a great crosser and a decent finisher, he cuts inside and tracks back, he is blessed with great pace and great heigh
he can outmuscle most of the right backs in the premier league

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Bilyaletdinov didn't arrive with huge fee :rolleyes:

He joined everton for 9m
Modric joined for 17m

Spurs are known to over price their players
berbatov for 30m
Carrick for 16m
Bent for 16m
Pavlu is only allowed to join Birmingham only if they pay 16+m
Levy is a smart ass and he always sells his players for profit

Modric would cost 30m atleast and he is not even a natural winger and not left footed like Bilyaletdinov who is taller faster better crosser and stronger physically

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Gareth Bale made the right move to switch and become a winger, he would had never been anything special as a left back

after the display yesterday versus Arsenal i can't say no to him, will watch him before before i make my final judgment tho

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.