Manchester United Talk banner

Player to solve United's left wing conundrum?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
I think this is a good subject, I think we are certainly in need of another top quality winger. We spent 17 million on Nani which is about the same as what Bayern paid for Ribery, Nani looks worth nowhere near 17 million whereas Ribery would cost twice as much if you tried to buy him now.

Why the hell did we buy Nani instead of Ribery????? Ribery had already showed his awesome talent with France at that stage whereas Nani was only good potential, you have to say it was a costly error of judgement that I still can not understand. I was begging for us to sign Ribery that summer on every United forum. But anyway it is time to move on and I would suggest Aiden McGeady, he is quick and very skillful and can play on either wing, he is playing in the SPL where there is not alot of money so im sure we could get him for under 10 million. Also there is Schweinsteiger who's contract runs out at the end of the season so he would be a great signing on a free transfer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.