Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patrice Evra admits Manchester United teammate Louis Saha could face a row with manager Sir Alex Ferguson if he plays for France on Saturday.

"He will be available for France's game against Faroe Islands, which could bug Sir Alex Ferguson," Evra told RMC.

"He is not totally ready. He warmed up on Saturday but his knee blew up so he could not play.

"He will come with the selection on Tuesday and will be available because a week will have passed.

"He doesn't take risks. For me it wouldn't be surprising that he plays, then of course it could bug Ferguson because he hasn't played for us."

·
Registered
788 Posts
Saha will be better to rest for the game, Cant see Fergie being happy with if he plays. I think he should rest for the next two weeks and be fighting for a place in the team for the Villa game

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am sick and tired of saha, he cant even warm up without hurting his knee!

I dont know why he gets so many chances, might have something to do with his contract.

He may be a great player when fit but enough is enough!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Why does it seem like the better you are as a player, the more prone to accident you are?

Roon out for weeks, Saha out for months...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
he's already been ruled out so this thread is bulls...

PrinceZane said:
Why does it seem like the better you are as a player, the more prone to accident you are?

Roon out for weeks, Saha out for months...
so on your logic you are saying saha is better than rooney, i don't think so

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Not by a long shot mate, just saying. It seems to go across the board.

You never hear shite players getting hurt (often), just those that are crucial to the club. Drogba for Chelsea for example

1 - 10 of 10 Posts