Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Manchester United star Paul Scholes admits he could finish his career in the colours of Oldham Athletic.

While ruling out a return to the England fold, Scholes admitted he'd like to play for Oldham, the club that he supported as a kid.

"As for Oldham, you just don't know what will happen in the future... I suppose it could happen, you never really know," Scholes told the Manchester Evening News.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
It would be a sad day for United fans everywhere.

But you have to respect him for not forgetting where he came from.

Not something I want to think about right now. I'd rather focus on watching him now while we have him :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i think this coould happen but not for a few years yet, scholes is a player who has never relied on pace, he's always been slow but he has a great football brain- this will enable him to prolong his career at the top

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
andycole9 said:
i think this coould happen but not for a few years yet, scholes is a player who has never relied on pace, he's always been slow but he has a great football brain- this will enable him to prolong his career at the top
Spot on :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fair play to him.... He has been loyal to us for so many years. He doesnt even have an agent!!!

The rest of the players should take note.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
andycole9 said:
Well said AC. Hopefully he'll be at United for years to come. He deserves to wind down his career at Oldham if thats what he wants.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts