Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
theyll miss us next year when there in the championship they wont need to replace the seats cuz they wont be needing them

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
People saying that it's not like our support.

Then if you think that's bad then you haven't heard of what went on in the actual RED ARMY years.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
naughty fans go to a place called terracelinks - away days can soon get lively and it seems that the derby game had such a cracking atmosphere that it turned into a bit of a party . god knows what you tube could have done on the football specials trains when i used to go away regularly !! . of course fans should not misbehave or stand up for that matter

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
quality! there were some seats flying at derby last night aswell. one hit a derby steward up the head :D

dont hate on me i love the passion of anger

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
reddwarf said:
That's a disgrace!!! Beer should never be wasted! :D

Seriously though...

Obviously it's unfortunate when these things happen. I would be furious if away fans started ripping up seats at Old Trafford. Alcohol was obviously a factor but the fans involved need to look at their behaviour and not make excuses.

Where there's alcohol there's always a minority of alcohol fuelled people who cause trouble whether it be in town centres or at football matches. It's just that when they're wearing United shirts they are seen to be representing the club.
Well, alcohol and british football fans are always connected. The fact is, you guys should drink more responsibly, when you're in someone else's home. Truth be told, ALL of you guys drink, and sometimes drink a LOT, and not always do things like this happen, but they DO happen, and it's something to keep in mind.

Over here, we don't need beer to act like jerks to one another, whenever Sporting, Benfica or Porto are involved with each other, rarely things go smoothly. High risk games, always with loads of police presence...

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
.... was talking to an man in his 60s last night on the phone who lives in Stockport. He was jumped by United fans a while back because he had a "scouse" accent and ended up in hospital. SCUM!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Clarky101 said:
quality! there were some seats flying at derby last night aswell. one hit a derby steward up the head :D

dont hate on me i love the passion of anger
a seat hit a steward on the head...????....so so funny...:mad:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Sporting4Ever said:
Well, alcohol and british football fans are always connected. The fact is, you guys should drink more responsibly, when you're in someone else's home. Truth be told, ALL of you guys drink, and sometimes drink a LOT, and not always do things like this happen, but they DO happen, and it's something to keep in mind.

Over here, we don't need beer to act like jerks to one another, whenever Sporting, Benfica or Porto are involved with each other, rarely things go smoothly. High risk games, always with loads of police presence...
I always drink, sometimes a lot, when I go to the footy but I've never been a violent drunk. I'm more likely to tell you I love you and fall asleep!!!

United fans have been singled out on this occasion but it does still happen all over the country. I was watching Football Focus last weekend and they were interviewing either the manager or owner of a lower or non-league team and he was showing the reporter where seats had been ripped up in the away end.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
who filmed the clips...United or Stoke fans?..if would been something damaging I think it wouldn't have been on the internet.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Thats our away support, the best away supporters in the land, that is nothing the big away games are the best not for the faint hearted.
basically if you dont want to get ****ed and have a good old sing song stick to home matches , its great thats why away tickets are at a premium

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
who filmed the clips...United or Stoke fans?..if would been something damaging I think it wouldn't have been on the internet.
Have you ever watched those dumbest criminals programmes?

People will film themselves speeding, beating people up etc and post it online! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, ripping up seats and throwing them around isn't exactly the best behaviour.

But, as reddwarf says it happens all over the country, so to single out United fans is exactly fair, is it?

As for the story Keano! posted, it says "believed to be United fans." Basically, they have little or no evidence (don't know for sure basically) to suggest that they and it's nothing but allegations.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i wonder when we'll go to Milano, what are going to throw from there:D that stadion is so demoralizing, i don't think it has enough seats for everybody:D guest that's why the stadion ain't full:D..2 seasons ago with Rome was something terrible..hope this year won't be the same at Milano

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
red lady said:
a seat hit a steward on the head...????....so so funny...:mad:
o sorry did that offend you. ill try and speak nicely of the guys that treat us like caged animals at away games more often

21 - 37 of 37 Posts