Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Thank you Sir Alex
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manchester United boy star gun bust - mirror.co.uk

A Manchester United wonderkid has been caught up in a guns and drugs bust.

Budding star Ravel Morrison, 16, a midfielder in Sir Alex Ferguson's under-18 team, was in a car stopped by police.

Officers are believed to have found guns and drugs in the vehicle before arresting three people.

It will infuriate strict United boss Sir Alex, especially as Morrison, who has also played for England under-16s, has been compared to Ronaldo and Theo Walcott.

Morrison was in a car in Whalley Range, Manchester when it was stopped at 5pm on Friday.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "Three occupants of the vehicle were detained.

They are being questioned about offences under the Firearms Act and the Misuse of Drugs Act."

The spokesman refused to say whether Morrison was one of the three arrested.
Anyone know if its true? :eek:

· Banned
9,345 Posts
Well....if it is he'll come on and tell us. He apparently has an account here.

Lets say I'd be more afraid of Fergie then the cops in that situation... :laugh:

· Registered
3,850 Posts
:rofl:brap brap

shouldnt laugh really, quite bad news. im sure it will turn out he was just wrong place wrong time and say he knew nothing about it. get a grilling from fergie and that will be that

· Registered
3,702 Posts
Can't remember who it was from here but they said they were on Ravels facebook, and that he doesn't look to have the 'nicest' of friends. Looks like it could be true...

· Banned
28,898 Posts
yeah apparently his friends all hate |United and hes a member of a group they have saying we all hate united and this...but at the end of the day hes just a kid im 16 and i hang around with some people who are involved in drugs but that doesn't mean i am hes just caught up in the wrong situation Fergie will sort it IMO

· Banned
9,345 Posts
yeah apparently his friends all hate |United and hes a member of a group they have saying we all hate united and this...but at the end of the day hes just a kid im 16 and i hang around with some people who are involved in drugs but that doesn't mean i am hes just caught up in the wrong situation Fergie will sort it IMO
Ravel will be scared by that... :rofl:

· Registered
3,850 Posts
wonder if he grew up supporting city

· Banned
9,345 Posts
i can't blame him i would be too :rofl:

yeah its quite possible but as you get older it doesn't matter much really how many players actully play for the team they support? very few
Wonder what the punnishment will be?
  • Hair-dryer
  • Boot to the eye
  • Released

I'm backing boot to the eye! Jez...sounds like a freakin' racehorse...boot to the eyes... :rofl:

Cracking jokes at a serious matter.....:eek:

· Registered
3,850 Posts
i can't blame him i would be too :rofl:

yeah its quite possible but as you get older it doesn't matter much really how many players actully play for the team they support? very few
well scholes still goes over to the oldham games when he can.

i aint complaining or nothing just got a hunch that his a bitter at heart lol

· Banned
28,898 Posts
well scholes still goes over to the oldham games when he can.

i aint complaining or nothing just got a hunch that his a bitter at heart lol
As long as he gives his all on the pitch i couldn't care who he supports :thumbsup:

bad bad start to his carear though and i don't think Fergie will let him off lightly either i can understand how he got caught up in it but if your a 16 year old at the biggest club in the world with a serious chance of breaking through in a couple of years id stay away from that shit no matter if i knew them lads my whole life!

· Registered
1,279 Posts
He is just a kid. If anything im just glad they put a stop to it now than later. He cant forever got free messing with all these stuff. Its a choice for him to make in the end, football or outside life. Not saying he cant have his own private life but surely if he have great ambition in football, he should know what comes with it.

There are consequences to even be a professional footballer what more in a club like Man Utd. The option is for him to choose. A talented footballer like him will be a waste if he gave that up since he is already part of a bright future, so lets hope this will be a lesson for him and a one off.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.