Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
15,754 Posts
It's a bit hard to defend or slate him for this, because we don't know the full story of what happened.

IF he is involved with the wrong crowd/behaviour though, then hopefully he or someone/something makes him realise and he sorts it out before it's too late.

G

·
did you ever think that he jkust clicks yes onto everythingSal? hell even i do that but the kid must be geting 100s everyday
So you'd just click yes to joining a group called.
"IF YOU HATE MAN UTD JOIN IMMEDIATELY".

Ok whatever you say mate. :rolleyes:

·
United's masseuse
6,348 Posts
Don't be so hard on the boy and play it like your some detectives. The report might be lying, might have some misinformation in it, apart from that anyone can make up an online account and yes, it'll look like an official one but most of the time it is not.

And if that piece of news is true, its not the end of his career no. He's a 16 year old, gets in trouble and do stupid things. Being a Manchester United academy player makes him nothing special than i am, and is prone to these silly stuff. He'll learn from it, and will become stronger. Everyone makes silly stuff at this stage, and i hope the trainers realize this and by busting him they will be making the situation worse.

G

·
Don't be so hard on the boy and play it like your some detectives. The report might be lying, might have some misinformation in it, apart from that anyone can make up an online account and yes, it'll look like an official one but most of the time it is not.
Rmorrison on here has just said it is him. :rolleyes:

Richie, would you join a group called that if you were a United player and supporter ?
No you wouldn't.

·
Banned
28,898 Posts

Richie, would you join a group called that if you were a United player and supporter ?
No you wouldn't.
Sal your missing the point there is an option at the top of the page that says yes to all you click it and then you accept every invite be it group person whatever i use it the whole time and i don't read what i get invited into or who adds me or whatever...Ravel could probably get 100 of these every day so hes not going to go through them all is he?

·
United's masseuse
6,348 Posts
I won't be be so hard on the boy just because he joined that group, which after all he might have joined it without even noticing. I found myself joined in a lot of groups and being fan of a lot of stuff on that place, and i wondered where and when the hell did i join all those.

G

·
Fair enough. but i'm sure i'd notice THAT on my facebook page and get rid of it straight away.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.