Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
*Official Man Utd Carling Cup Winners 2009*

:first: Nerve racking game but we did it at the end and all thanks to Ben Foster in my opinion, sorry must of been created at the same time, remove if you must super mods.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lmao @ Giggs spraying the champers. What a pro. You can tell he has sprayed hundreds of bottles before :specool: got the lads right in the eyes lol.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Anyone else feel a little twinge seeing Roo not picking up a medal? :(

...I'm gutted for him not to get one. When the cameras went on him as the trophy was being lifted by each player, the fans started chanting, "ROONEY!! ROONEY!! ROONEY!!".......absolutly gutted he's not getting one.

Delighted with the win...lets hope the squad cops on tomorrow morning and realises its only March and theres still bigger games ahead!

....great peno's too...

G

·
Fantastic result. More silverware in the trophy cabinet :thumbsup:

Why can Anderson score from penalties but from nowhere else? :whistling:

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Scholes was my MOTM today for sheer stamina & determination to win.Yes he may have give the odd ball away but considering the age of the rest of the field he didnt do too bad!! Foster was excellent and it will be an unbelivably massive boost for him!!:cheers1::first::first::first::first:

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Anyone else feel a little twinge seeing Roo not picking up a medal? :(

...I'm gutted for him not to get one. When the cameras went on him as the trophy was being lifted by each player, the fans started chanting, "ROONEY!! ROONEY!! ROONEY!!".......absolutly gutted he's not getting one.

Delighted with the win...lets hope the squad cops on tomorrow morning and realises its only March and theres still bigger games ahead!

....great peno's too...
Was good to see him smiling when Ferdinand was lifting the trophy

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.