Discussion Starter #1
Well done Foster. Anderson with the decisive penalty:first:

Another trophy in the cabinet.
Get in!!

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
*Official Man Utd Carling Cup Winners 2009*

:first: Nerve racking game but we did it at the end and all thanks to Ben Foster in my opinion, sorry must of been created at the same time, remove if you must super mods.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Yay! This is the start of something much bigger though, I think.

Anderson is always pretty calm when taking pens too.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Well done Foster. Anderson with the decisive penalty:first:

Another trophy in the cabinet.
Get in!!
I say the same about Ben Foster big thanks to the fella for his tremendous saves ina nerve racking final (i hate penalties, does my heart no good) :first::first::first::first::first:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
fair play to the spuds they gave it their best shot but bentley will be making a pizza ad soon

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lmao @ Giggs spraying the champers. What a pro. You can tell he has sprayed hundreds of bottles before :specool: got the lads right in the eyes lol.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Tevez had an awful game. I don't see why he's avoiding the criticism. He was far worse than Nani.

Foster played well. If he can stay fit, and get into the England set-up his future looks good.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Anyone else feel a little twinge seeing Roo not picking up a medal? :(

...I'm gutted for him not to get one. When the cameras went on him as the trophy was being lifted by each player, the fans started chanting, "ROONEY!! ROONEY!! ROONEY!!".......absolutly gutted he's not getting one.

Delighted with the win...lets hope the squad cops on tomorrow morning and realises its only March and theres still bigger games ahead!

....great peno's too...

Z

·
0 Posts
Fantastic result. More silverware in the trophy cabinet :thumbsup:

Why can Anderson score from penalties but from nowhere else? :whistling:

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Scholes was my MOTM today for sheer stamina & determination to win.Yes he may have give the odd ball away but considering the age of the rest of the field he didnt do too bad!! Foster was excellent and it will be an unbelivably massive boost for him!!:cheers1::first::first::first::first:

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Anyone else feel a little twinge seeing Roo not picking up a medal? :(

...I'm gutted for him not to get one. When the cameras went on him as the trophy was being lifted by each player, the fans started chanting, "ROONEY!! ROONEY!! ROONEY!!".......absolutly gutted he's not getting one.

Delighted with the win...lets hope the squad cops on tomorrow morning and realises its only March and theres still bigger games ahead!

....great peno's too...
Was good to see him smiling when Ferdinand was lifting the trophy

1 - 20 of 36 Posts