Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
trust me goerge we have players all over the pitch who are capable of scoring thats why we're so dangerous.

we are not like chelsea who lose 2 players in drogba and lampard and they lose more than 50% of there goals from a full season

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Hope Neville scores this season, Appartanly he was getting loads of stickf rom the team last season as everyone scored apart from him, To be honest he should of have 3-4 goals last season, I remember two glorious chances against Bolton!
yea he could of also got a hat trick against pompey :eek:

Justice said:
Jesus Christ george. Your from America, English is your mother tongue yet you still manage to throw us some garbled sentences.
he's a brazilian who moved to america :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
hmm its a confusing one alright. It was given as a Gallas og but hopefully Rooney will appeal that (not too sure of the process involved). Ronaldo clearly 'made' the goal but if its a Gallas og, surely Rooney gets the assist as it hit him before Gallas?
Not really sure though. Any suggestions anyone.
the goal on match day is deciding by the press office
there is a dubious goals panel that sit every few weeks made up of officials and ex players they decide on who goals are given to (andy grey from sky used to be on it not sure if he still is)

hope this help!!

bailing out the mods again eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Does it really matter who scored, United got the goal at the end of the day against Arsenal. OG or not, I am not fussed!
surely that as to be rooneys goal? if he does not make the run to the near post and touch it it does not go in, deffo rooneys goal in my eyes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.