Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Na right...Nev on his return in 2 weeks(make tha December) he will score a 30 yard volley from a corner. and for wes he will score a header against boro tmoro. :D and Rooney will be out top scorer this season. around 20 in prem. Ron will get champ league golden boot

·
Registered
105 Posts
Rooney will be top scorer
If we get saha fit in the next couple of weeks and keep him fit for majority of season he wont be far behind. I think roon wil get 20ish goals this season, saha ronnie n tev 10-15

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
carlyluvsunited said:
Ronaldo assist against The Arse ?

Everyone here was saying he got goal and assist on Sat ?

Not sure myself............:p
hmm its a confusing one alright. It was given as a Gallas og but hopefully Rooney will appeal that (not too sure of the process involved). Ronaldo clearly 'made' the goal but if its a Gallas og, surely Rooney gets the assist as it hit him before Gallas?
Not really sure though. Any suggestions anyone.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
hmm its a confusing one alright. It was given as a Gallas og but hopefully Rooney will appeal that (not too sure of the process involved). Ronaldo clearly 'made' the goal but if its a Gallas og, surely Rooney gets the assist as it hit him before Gallas?
Actually OG sounds right - the ball was going long way wide before Gallas helped it in, lmao :D

So yes........I was a bit confused because many pople say Ronnie has 1 goal and 1 assist...........but seemingly not.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
the goal on match day is deciding by the press office
there is a dubious goals panel that sit every few weeks made up of officials and ex players they decide on who goals are given to (andy grey from sky used to be on it not sure if he still is)

hope this help!!

bailing out the mods again eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Does it really matter who scored, United got the goal at the end of the day against Arsenal. OG or not, I am not fussed!
surely that as to be rooneys goal? if he does not make the run to the near post and touch it it does not go in, deffo rooneys goal in my eyes

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
andycole9 said:
surely that as to be rooneys goal? if he does not make the run to the near post and touch it it does not go in, deffo rooneys goal in my eyes
Even Rooney said last night it was his goal. He will appeal it. Not sure when the ruling will come out but Id expect and hope they give it to Rooney. We have had far more dubious ones this season already. Rios one, Giggsys one and Tevez have all got dodgy ones credited to them. Should be Rooneys goal for me.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
"dubious appeals panel"....laughed my arse off.......lol...

Rooneys touch alone would not have resulted in a goal......

however the fact that he was so close to Gallas and that it was a slight touch should result in the goal being awarded to Rooney imho...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
looks like Ronnie is easily going to surpass his tally of last year. Fergie is a wise man for not betting this season around.
13 and counting...........

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
looks like Ronnie is easily going to surpass his tally of last year. Fergie is a wise man for not betting this season around.
13 and counting...........
If SAF wanted to win some cash of him, he should of made the bet on ronaldo getting a hatrick lol

he's scored 2 goals loads, but just cant get the third.

G

·
united v derby

:) good game 2day played well i fink sayin dat the weather was **** lol well dun boyz :)

edit: STL - swearing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everybody,jus join you,and i'm so happy to be a member, hope everybody is happy to meet somebody from Africa the Black's Planet.Jus say something to me if you are happy to receive me .Anyway Marry Chistmas,and may next year be a year of victory for the Red Devis "If i say A I G respond All Is Good, A I G respond ............. "From today and now that will my greeting message,A I G ........

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.