Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United have made the first steps to secure Kaka as replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo should their star player leave this summer.

Intermediaries of the Premier League champions will meet Milan over the next 10 days to discuss figures and the possibility of luring the brilliant Brazilian playmaker to Old Trafford.

Sportsmail revealed last month that Real Madrid are convinced they can finally strike a £75million deal for Portugal winger Ronaldo, 24.

United maintain the player will stay but deposed Real president Ramon Calderon last week re-iterated his belief that a deal had been struck, saying: ‘One of the best players in the world, thanks to Ramon Calderon and difficult and laborious negotiations that have been going on since last year, is already formally a Real Madrid player.’

United know that Milan would consider selling Kaka, but would offer around half of the £100m Manchester City were prepared to pay in January.

Kaka, 27, has also been linked with Real but has spoken of his desire to play in the Premier League.

He is also a close friend of United midfielder and fellow Brazilian Anderson.

He once said: ‘United have great players in Giggs and Scholes and, especially, Wayne
Rooney. One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there, how can anyone say no?

'They are European champions and a great club to play for.’

Chelsea are also interested and the proposed appointment of Carlo Ancelotti as manager could yet influence Kaka.

But United’s attacking style will hold considerable sway. They know only a marquee signing such as Kaka would suffice should Ronaldo leave while another deal for Wigan winger Antonio Valencia, already agreed in principle, would be utilised as a more direct on-field replacement.

City’s attempt to smash the world transfer record for Kaka failed in January despite him being reportedly offered around £13.6m a year after tax.

Next United ??!!

I don't think this will happen, another midfielder!!!.....
:fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou:

Credit to Dailymail

Z

·
0 Posts
Yawn more paper bollocks. Quotes taken out of context. Sensationalist 'news' designed to sell papers, nothing more.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
This is great news. I can't wait for Kaka's arrival now. Yes.

Tabloids are full of shit these times..!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Is the journalist a city fan trying to turn the table around to us?:p

all it takes is for kaka agent or himself to deny the rumours, then i can see going for Messi..rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
news of the world try so hard

would look legend in a united shirt

wouldnt sacrifice ronnie tho. imagine if we had both kaka and ronaldo in one team with rooney. would be great to see

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
If we had to lose Ronny, then he or Ribery would be the only replacements, but the likeliness is about the same as me winning the Lottery. Ronny's going nowhere for at least a season or two, he's made so many comments as to this fact in the media.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Ronaldo is going nowhere, he has said it so many times that he wants to stay, he has had interviews where he has said he is staying, Kaka also said he is staying at AC Milan so this article is just a load of ********, like all the others.

·
Banned
875 Posts
I dont understand why all these newspapers have to say Ronaldo summer move to Real Madrid what if he stays and Kaka comes to Manu what a lineup that would be :D. I would love to see Kaka in United shirt.Kaka and Anderson controlling Midfield and Ronaldo on left Nani on right with rooney playing just behind berbatov :p

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I dont understand why all these newspapers have to say Ronaldo summer move to Real Madrid what if he stays and Kaka comes to Manu what a lineup that would be :D. I would love to see Kaka in United shirt.Kaka and Anderson controlling Midfield and Ronaldo on left Nani on right with rooney playing just behind berbatov :p
my god.....i can't even imagine how the line up will look like. but it would be incredible.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
The Sun

MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

“One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no?

“They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

·
Registered
51 Posts
Kaka to United

On the papers today, they where saying United met up with kaka, they can agree to his 39million wages in a five year deal, but 78 million asking price could be too much! it would be good to see a player of his calibre signing for United.:specool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.