Manchester United Talk banner

United Player of the Year

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
United player of the year Sunday 19:30
live on mutv. (yes i'll try to find a link for it on the day. ).

So come on get voting, who's your choice for player of the year ?

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I voted for Vidic.

IMO he's the best defender in the world at the moment.

He's been absolutely fantastic at the back this season and has been one of our most consistent performers throughout. He was also very unlucky not to win the PFA Award.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Same as everyone else. I think his heading is becoming better and better as the season progresses too, not that it was ever bad, i just think recently, its been immense. I cant remember what game it was recently but it was shown on tv and everytime the ball came into the box, he just kept heading it out again and again lol.

pz!:cool:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
been a bit of a walkover for the serbinator on this one so far.
he's been absolutely imperious. yesterday just typified his season. has held our defence together single handedly on occasion. i daresay that if giggs had won the player of the year once in his career before this year, vida would have walked unopposed to the title

·
Registered
90 Posts
i feel big john o shea should be named player of the year. i realise that there is more hope of liverpool winning the league, but when you think about it jonny has had an unbelievable season. hes been there every time we needed him, and has been solid every minute he spent on the pitch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i feel big john o shea should be named player of the year. i realise that there is more hope of liverpool winning the league, but when you think about it jonny has had an unbelievable season. hes been there every time we needed him, and has been solid every minute he spent on the pitch
Nothing to do with him being Irish then. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.