Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Goal.com and no quotes. I'm now sure it's going to happen. Say goodbye to Tevez my friend. rooney's rejoining Everton too. Tribalfootball said so.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
WOW. Again ? :rofl:

Here is what wil happen this summer....

Tevez and Ronaldo to Real.
Rooney to Everton.
Berba and Carrick back to Spuds :eek:
Anderson to Porto
Giggs , Scholes and Neville to retire.

Gosh Im worried now.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
c'mon does anybody really belive this won't happen? i hear were lining up a big money move for Emile Hesky to Replace Rooney who is off to Barcelona and also were After Paul McShane about rejoining the club to replace the departing Vida who is off to Milan :rolleyes:

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Some awful idiots in the comments section too.

Yes to Ronaldo and NO to Tevez. Real Madrid has much better players than Tevez and what we need is a superstar and not players like Tevez who dont play for Man Utd even when Berbatov gets injured
take ronaldo, no problem. tevez are going to inter what do you mean tevez are going to inter .how many tevez it's just one tevez and he is staying at man utd
You see, it's only idiots who read websites like the above. If I wanted a dose of bullcrap, i'd pick up the NOTW or The Sun.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I think its believable that Real Madrid could have an eye on both of them. What some of the press don't understand is that the Tevez issue isn't that he isn't sure whether to stay or not, he wants to stay, its whether we want him or not.

Z

·
0 Posts
I think its believable that Real Madrid could have an eye on both of them. What some of the press don't understand is that the Tevez issue isn't that he isn't sure whether to stay or not, he wants to stay, its whether we want him or not.
I'm sure the press understand it perfectly, but they won't let it stand in their way of sensationalist 'journalism' that sells papers and gets hits on the websites.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
This won't happen.
I think they will remain at United,but if Tevez leaves Ronaldo will not do the same thing.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
c'mon does anybody really belive this won't happen? i hear were lining up a big money move for Emile Hesky to Replace Rooney who is off to Barcelona and also were After Paul McShane about rejoining the club to replace the departing Vida who is off to Milan :rolleyes:
Yeah lads Canto's right, I heard this too..!
Let's not forget though Paul McShane is top quality, he's an upcoming star and will be someday World-Class.. I thought Fergie made a massive mistake letting him go in the first palce..
Canto you also forget the bit where we are replacing Ronaldo with Andy Keogh from Wolves, another upcoming star of the future..!
The future looks bright for United even without Rooney and Ronaldo, Keep the faith everyone..!

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Maybe its the massive hangover speaking here, but for the love of Christ, the approx. 191,071 threads about this makes me want to strangle the homeless.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Yeah lads Canto's right, I heard this too..!
Let's not forget though Paul McShane is top quality, he's an upcoming star and will be someday World-Class.. I thought Fergie made a massive mistake letting him go in the first palce..
Canto you also forget the bit where we are replacing Ronaldo with Andy Keogh from Wolves, another upcoming star of the future..!
The future looks bright for United even without Rooney and Ronaldo, Keep the faith everyone..!

i heard evans was off to milan too and we have phil bardsley coming back soon. real madrid also wants macheda, apparently they want to try their hands at developing youths and conjure up a new raul. :p

1 - 20 of 54 Posts