Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Premier League champions Manchester United last night warned junior soccer teams to look out for a suspected paedophile who is posing as one of their club scouts.

The man in his 60s has told boys he can help them get into the Old Trafford Youth Academy.

Police were alerted after a parent challenged him at a game in Poynton, Cheshire, and he gave a fake phone number.

United urged officials to ask for official ID cards before letting a scout near young players.

The man, who has also approached youngsters in Manchester and County Durham, has a teardrop tattoo on his cheek.

The FA also warns: "Managers must ensure that all children are collected by a parent."

Source: The Mirror

*Moderator note* Picture removed.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this guy says "hey hey shamone!" to any of the kids, then we know it's Michael Jackson lol.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
dont all peados wear macs and sport dodgy beards ?

This sort of thing could easily happen at any club --- lets face it the chance to play for united has to be more alluring than a pack of haribo

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
'has a tear drop tattoo on his cheek'..........Im sorry but come on seriously.A tear drop is the sign of an ex inmate isnt it?I cant see united sending the cast of Mean Machine out to look for players...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
IanDangerously said:
A similar thing happened at Arsenal, although it turned out to just be Arsené Wenger.
'eeee i am not a voyeur it is my democratic right a little bit':D

seriously tho its scary how these sickos come up with there schemes

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
lol these people always seem to come up with such well thought out scehems and plans...why dont these sick f**** put the minds to doing something worhwhile rather than kiddy fiddling.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts