Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Eurosport is gay. Though every armband I've been given was ordered from them, and they are quality.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
They are decent enough. That's where I get all my shorts from.
Too expensive for my taste. Quality yes, just too costly for something I'm wearing for something other than performance. There's plenty of cheaper alternatives.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wonder if it means it won't be here next season.
Hope not. Hope we go back to black. That was awesome.

Too expensive for my taste. Quality yes, just too costly for something I'm wearing for something other than performance. There's plenty of cheaper alternatives.
Yeah, I don't order much from it. I'm a sucker for the national teams and club teams shorts though. I have to order them from somewhere though, cause all the stores around here sell the knock-off stuff from Mexico. :rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Bestway4you.com
Exactly :thumbsup:

Yeah, I don't order much from it. I'm a sucker for the national teams and club teams shorts though. I have to order them from somewhere though, cause all the stores around here sell the knock-off stuff from Mexico. :rolleyes:
I have a hard time paying like $30 for a pair of shorts. They are awesome though, comfy as hell.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exactly :thumbsup:

I have a hard time paying like $30 for a pair of shorts. They are awesome though, comfy as hell.
Is bestway4you.com legit? I have always in the pst been willing to spend the extra 25 bucks to know the product is authentic. ;)

·
Banned
107 Posts
Hope not. Hope we go back to black. That was awesome.

yeh the black kit wa ssick. red-home black-away white-alt

red white n black just like the good old days

1 - 16 of 16 Posts