Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United have completed the triple signing of Nani, Anderson and Tomasz Kuszczak.

Nani and Anderson have penned five-year deals with the Red Devils as Sir Alex Ferguson continues to strengthen last season's title winning side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
not impressive transfer business imho ... sory, but it's the truth. we need to build on last seasons success with quality players, as i felt we were very lucky in some games in the league last year ...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
bobthebuilder said:
I thought Kuszczak signed last summer. And what is the point is Faoster is coming back to challenge as the No 1
Kuszczak was initially signed on loan with the final transfer to go through this summer.
Most people thought Foster would challenge for the number one shirt this season but he has a bad knee injury requiring surgery which will have him sidelined for the foreseeable future. Its disapointing for him but we have 2 capable goalies to keep goal till he gets back. I reckon VDS will be no.1 this season for the majority of games. Next season will be Fosters year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think Kuszczak is going to end up the new Rai van der Gouw, a perennial No. 2. Second choice behind van der Sar last season and this and then behind Foster in the pecking order after that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts