Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
if it is a matatarsel we wont be seeing him for a while, this type of injury can be tricky and the healing period is never as quick as is reported.
in fairness i havent seen much of manucho, although some members of this forum seem to think he is the missing link. i will reserve judgement until i see him play prem football.
we still need a proven world class striker who can deliver instantly.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I groaned out loud when I read this. :(

Why do bad things happen to good players & yet people like Materazzi can go on to win world cups? No justice.

·
Registered
590 Posts
A really frustrating one is this. But I have no doubt that he will be back. Just look at players such as Anderson and Fletcher who have had serious injuries at the start of their career, yet come back just as strong.

Manucho is one for the future I hope and this injury is an annoying one, but I'm sure he will bounce back from it.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
could you please stop building manucho up as pele .sure we all want to see him play for utd to see if he can cut it at this level and hope he is successful , but the nonsense a lot of guys are saying on here make it sound has if he is the greatest striker on the planet, he could well be a carthorse for all we know lets make our judgements in 2 seasons time to see if he improved the team he could well be forgotten by then like kleberson and bellion.:confused:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
sweet fa said:
could you please stop building manucho up as pele .sure we all want to see him play for utd to see if he can cut it at this level and hope he is successful , but the nonsense a lot of guys are saying on here make it sound has if he is the greatest striker on the planet, he could well be a carthorse for all we know lets make our judgements in 2 seasons time to see if he improved the team he could well be forgotten by then like kleberson and bellion.:confused:
Ah, finally someone who agrees with me. Sense at last :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
i dont think any of us are hyping manucho to be the next pele...but i think it is more that we really want to see how he will do in a united shirt...it doesnt help that last years signings were so successful and that all three stepped in and had vital moments in the campaign...also, we have not been able to watch him for club and country as consistently for his club and country like we have been able to with berbatov or huntelaar

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ahh... it's just keep getting worse and worse, Saha is injured, Manucho is Injured, Querioz may leave us and Ronaldo may go to Real!

I just hope Huntelaar comes to us

·
Registered
69 Posts
Eh, I consider to be a big deal but not one that I think will bring us down a notch by any means

We are looking for that striker and I thought a healthy Man would really help us out especially if we could get him on a hot streak

The guy has talent and with the right surroundings could have flourished, imo

21 - 33 of 33 Posts