Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching MOTD highlights of the Hull match and on loan superstar Manucho scores the winner in 2nd half injury time (true united style :specool:) against Fulham.

sorry Mods i just noticed this was mentioned in the on-loan thread but i think the big fella deserves his own thread now after his first Prem league goal.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
What! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :D :eyepopping: :rofl:

EDIT: Wait. What? When did Hull play Fulham? :confused:

EDIT 2: I'm an idiot. I somehow contrived to miss that game completely. :p

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
It was a fairly easy tap in to be honest, he missed a sitter just before hand! Happy for the lad tho.... but he will never make it here.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Quality saw it too on MOTD last night i hope this gets him some more starting line-ups for hull

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
on loan superstar Manucho
Tongue in cheek? :huh:

He looked good in the African Cup of Nations...but then Diouf and Diao looked good in the World Cup before Liverpool bought them.

I'm glad he's scored for Hull. Perhaps he'll get a permanent move there.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Manucho made sense as he was probably the star
of the Angolan league, the fact that he hasn't performed
much is probably due to foreign players being a bit
hit and miss in the Premiership.

Richie de Laet on the other hand made no sense
whatsoever.

·
23,699 Posts
Manucho made sense as he was probably the star
of the Angolan league, the fact that he hasn't performed
much is probably due to foreign players being a bit
hit and miss in the Premiership.

Richie de Laet on the other hand made no sense
whatsoever.
But you have been making more sense. ;) :thumbsup:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Wow. Problem is, he can't even crack Hull's lineup. Hopefully we can at least break even when we get rid of him, since he's never gonna come close to playing here full-time.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
i wonder if they are signings to make our reserves stronger lol. de laet is always getting a game for reserves and tosic and i guess manucho would be if werent for hull. mayb fergies gave ole some money to get him used to the transfer market lol

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
De Laet was only signed on loan because our reserves were struggling for defenders or something, werent they? as Evans is with the first team, Chester, Cathcart, Simpson are out on loan etc.

Manucho reminds me so much of Adebayor, I call him Adebayor's twin. That's not a good thing, but still, Adebayor scores goals - maybe once Manucho finds his feet and plays more often he'll do the same. I doubt he'll make it at utd though.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Its sad how many people here are already ruling out Manucho. He won't be any Rooney mind you, but at least he will be some other Ole whom we can introduce late in games and grab us a goal or two, that is when he finds his feet and start getting more familiar with the Premiership, not as easy as it sounds.

Give him some time for Gods sake.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
He was injured for most the summer, therefore no pre-season.
It is his 1st season playing the PL...he needs time to adapt.

He should be given next season to prove himself. After that, he can be sold if it doesn't work out. Playing alongside world class players will really help his game.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts