Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Tbh, that site looks crap! :p

It looks pretty amateurish in all honesty. Its definitely a lot better now.

·
Registered
599 Posts
manutd004 said:
Tbh, that site looks crap! :p

It looks pretty amateurish in all honesty. Its definitely a lot better now.
Yes its better than back then, but still it is not up to scratch with todays standards.

I find the website horrible navigation wise, appearance, and the constant downtime and errors when processing orders and applications. The forums are a mess. It really should be much better.

Anyone else feel the same?

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
ScottE335 said:
Yes its better than back then, but still it is not up to scratch with todays standards.

I find the website horrible navigation wise, appearance, and the constant downtime and errors when processing orders and applications. The forums are a mess. It really should be much better.

The forums are a mess, absolutely.

I used to go on regularly before it was changed, because it was a top quality forum back then. But now it's an absolute disgrace, and is an insult to Man Utd in all honesty. (But mind you, we all know what the best forum in the history of Man Utd forums is ;) :D)

I don't actually think theres much wrong with the navigation and appearance, and I haven't had many errors.

But saying that, it probably could be better.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Didnt manutd.com once won the best football website? Cant remember which year is that..but i agree about their forum now..what a waste..oh well..the pain still hurt at time but then..memories are to be kept forever..:(

One thing that i hate the most is..they will always be the last to update about latest issue regarding united..:rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
babysenorita said:
One thing that i hate the most is..they will always be the last to update about latest issue regarding united..:rolleyes:
I know.

I hardly go onto manutd.com to find the latest news in all honesty.

I use skysports.com usually, because it updates a lot quicker, and is a quality site.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree with the above post about order processing and downtime etc. Really annoying sometimes, for ages I couldnt even log in to ticketing.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
ScottE335 said:

yeah Manutd.com forum is crap and full of errors

agree with you

·
Registered
590 Posts
It look so different back then and I can definatly say it looks a lot more professional now.

Thanks for that Keano it brings back the memories

1 - 17 of 17 Posts