Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now we got two draw in the opening two Premier League....After this it gonna be ManCity and we will played at ManCity....We have lost Wayne Rooney for two month and Cristiano Ronaldo for three coming matches after the sending off at Frankton Park..Tevez showed a good debut at Portsmouth....Compared to the last season we won the first 4 games and after that lost to Arsenal and draw with the Steve Coppell team that is Reading...Then now we got to find a win to go back on track..If we can win and win without those two (Wayne, Ronaldo) we can compete with the big 3 that is Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool....Hope Wayne recover faster than two month like Paul Scholes...

Hope Tevez and Nani be sharper in the ManCity match....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Much as I would love it to be a crisis mate it's nothing to fret about.The season has just started and unless you are going to have the injury ridden nightmare of a season us gooners had last year,you will be back on track in no time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah i agree with the arsenal fan two points is still two points its not a crisis yet early days in the season but results have to improve and the derby day is the place for that

·
Registered
124 Posts
Our lads would of had some ear ache off SAF and going into the game with 'that massive club' can only be trouble for them. They are now expected to get a result and the loss of two players wont prevent us from doing the business. If we can get Anderson on the pitch (right) and Nani on the left then we can still be a force even now.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i can't believe the way people are reacting over 2 draws. its 2 games in another 36 to go-imo we have only dropped points against reading the result against pompey as to be looked upon as a point gained considering our forn at there ground over the last 4 years.

this is the most competetive preimership yet and all the big 4 will drop points this season more than last.

as for rooney and ronaldo missing a few games we have brought in 80million worth of talent this season, put with them with the players we already have we will be fine

fergie and the boyz will be fired up big time for the derby and we will come out firing, beat the blues sunday, chelsea /liverpool draw were 2 points adrift.

i know some of you are frustated as i am but like i said before its a long hard season with pleny of quality right through the prem and i expect all the big four to drop more points than last season. chin up lads come sunday all will look so much better

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
You never know, we could win the next 36 matches and win the title, it could happen! We just need a win to get everyones confidence up, tevez and nani will shine in the city match and hopefully eagles will start, he's a good little player!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
You never know, we could win the next 36 matches and win the title, it could happen! We just need a win to get everyones confidence up, tevez and nani will shine in the city match and hopefully eagles will start, he's a good little player!
yea i hope eagles gets a game aswell. i hope fergie does'nt play fletcher wide right. eagles deserves a chance after his pre season form- hope he gets more of a chance than what rossi got

1 - 8 of 8 Posts