Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started this post to congratulate manutdtalk.com for having a traffic ranking of 111564.

That is simply amazing. Last november, manutdtalk.com made it into the top 70000 webites in the world. Something that is not that easy to do.

Congratulations to the admins, and everyone that uses this forum. I look forward to being a part of this forum for a long time to come.

oh yes, the source of the traffic rank is as follows:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/manutdtalk.com

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
very cool indeed.
Id have said top 100 myself but Im biased ;-)
Thanks to all the members for your amazing contributions.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Cool stuff. The forum will get bigger and bigger, and hopefully one day in the future- the biggest Man Utd fanforum on the web.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Doesn't mean it's rated that high - just means it gets a whole shite load of traffic passing through - which of course is in big part to the 'rss feed' work that has been done. Nthertheless, this site/forum has great exposure.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ajant said:
Doesn't mean it's rated that high - just means it gets a whole shite load of traffic passing through - which of course is in big part to the 'rss feed' work that has been done. Nthertheless, this site/forum has great exposure.
yeah i do know that, but still, its not dependent on the RSS Feed alone..

well done moderators on such an excellent forum, well done all members for all your contributions...

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Rss News Feeds help a lot ...

We're also number 2 on Google !

Number 4 on The Soccerlinks Hit List ...

Number 2 on the Soccer Search Engine .com ...

Number 1 on the Top 100 Soccer Sites !

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Quality not quantity ... ;)
says you - only joking :p

Yes, I understand your point but I was talking about the number of members and how busy the site is :)

RedCafe is definitely the biggest and probably best at the moment but I think in a few years this place will rival it. Also we probably have better quality posters than the Caf and not as many "weirdos", except for myself obviously!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keano4taoiseach said:
says you - only joking :p

Yes, I understand your point but I was talking about the number of members and how busy the site is :)

RedCafe is definitely the biggest and probably best at the moment but I think in a few years this place will rival it. Also we probably have better quality posters than the Caf and not as many "weirdos", except for myself obviously!!!
yeah...thats true, redcafe is in the lead now,..and has more members..but i think that this place is much better than redcafe.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
rebelk0de said:
yeah...thats true, redcafe is in the lead now,..and has more members..but i think that this place is much better than redcafe.
For proper football discussion yes, and for nicer more friendly people yes.

However, I LMAO reading the general chat on the Caf most days, they have the slight edge when it comes to everything non-football.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts