Manchester United Talk banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
The Bearded Madman
2,748 Posts
In fact I've just checked. I've gone up one to 12th. Got a five pointer for the 2-1 Newcastle score. You beauty!

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Good. Well it's not good, but you know what I mean. Lol. Think I only got 5 points anyway. Should stay at 13th spot. You are flying high I see.
I wouldn't say I'm flying, 5th is respectable considering I'm the defending champion. It will take something remarkable to get close to redmaster.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Good midweek for me, but I could do even better If I stop betting on ManU winning everytime... But it just seems defeatist before the ball is kicked.... Anyone betting regularly on ManU losing ?

·
The Bearded Madman
2,748 Posts
Good midweek for me, but I could do even better If I stop betting on ManU winning everytime... But it just seems defeatist before the ball is kicked.... Anyone betting regularly on ManU losing ?
SM, I haven't got a United result right all season. Picked up a couple of 2 pointers, here and there. So difficult to get a United result right at the moment. (For me anyway).

·
Registered
310 Posts
SM, I haven't got a United result right all season. Picked up a couple of 2 pointers, here and there. So difficult to get a United result right at the moment. (For me anyway).
Yeah, depends on which United turn up on the day... As our league position demonstrates, I haven't gained that much from UTD-WIN bets either.

S

·
0 Posts
Did well on my predictions for a change :dance:
Jumped from 12th place up to 7th place. :)

S

·
0 Posts
I got my predictions completely the wrong way round today :(

Had Fulham v Villa as 1-1. Result was 2-0
Had Arsenal v Everton as 2-0. Result was 1-1

Nil points.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts