1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jesus just read the artical how much are Inter Milan paying him to recruit Argentinan superstars.

As people says this man can influence them because they see him as a god like figure.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
tevez needs games and he cant be guaranteed a game every week.

as good a servant he has been to the club in the 1 and half seasons he's been here, £32 million is a lot to ask for someone who is going to be warming the bench up.

Berba/Rooney both showed why they are in the team on sunday

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
For his own interests he really does have to leave. I think he knew that anyway, without Diego Armando telling him.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Well Maradona is right sadly, to be fair to tevez, if he isnt going to get more games it is just right for him to move on. As sad as it is, im not going to be selfish cause he is a player that doesnt deserved to seat on the bench for a long period of time.

That said, for united, i badly want him to stay..never treated him as a loan player infact i almost forgot he is on loaned. I think if negotiations goes well, i have strong feeling that he would rather stay and fight for his place then play elsewhere. Rite now, im still hoping for the best.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
i disagree with him if the 32 million price tag wasnt on his head. i love tevez but thats to much for him if you ask me. what i find funny tho at the start of the season maradonna was quoted saying tevez must stay and prove his worth and now his saying he must go. silly crackhead

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i feel sorry for tevez the man clearly loves united the fans and sees them as his future but if it wasnt for his stupid agent slapping a stupidly massive price tag on his head

its not tevez's fault if he leave i wont be happy but i wont be annoyed at the man at all ill always love him just like i think he will always love us

silly agent and silly cheating maradonna i respect his playing abilty but i cant stand the little cheating *****.... well besides waking all the chelski players up with his cuban at the weekend

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andersons_left_foot said:
i feel sorry for tevez the man clearly loves united the fans and sees them as his future but if it wasnt for his stupid agent slapping a stupidly massive price tag on his head

its not tevez's fault if he leave i wont be happy but i wont be annoyed at the man at all ill always love him just like i think he will always love us

silly agent and silly cheating maradonna i respect his playing abilty but i cant stand the little cheating *****.... well besides waking all the chelski players up with his cuban at the weekend

I agree, i think the Agent has a lot to answer for & no way does he have the interest of Tevez his priority.
This ridiculous £32 million price tag has caused a bit of bad blood with Tevez, Sir Alex & Man United, resulting in Tevez moaning via the media about contracts failing to materialise.

There can be no winners in this saga.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Unless we have a good backup plan, it won't be a good idea to let Tevez go. How may teams in the world can boast three 30 million strikers? There is a reason why we're the champions of England, Europe and the World. It's the strength in depth and overall quality of our squad.

What if either Berbatov or Rooney (freakin metatarsals!!!) gets a long term injury? While Danny Welbeck and Frazer Campbell are exciting prospects, putting the goal scoring expectations squarely on their young shoulders isn't an exciting thought.

So if we're not going to make the Tevez deal permanent, i hope we sign someone of equal caliber instead. From Tevez's perspective, it might be a good idea to move on to a team that offers him the first team football that he craves. But from our perspective, we need every bit of talent we could muster if we are to go for all the trophies that we play for.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
I feel sad for Tevez, I seen him on Sunday placing his hand on the Utd Badge and revving up the crowd. It was pretty emotional I thought. Little Carlos loves us!! I would love for him to stay, but I can see some sense in what Maradona is saying. Tevez may have to think about leaving if he wants regular 1st team football.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Although Maradona is a God in Argentina, I'm sure Tevez will make the decision based on what he feels is best for him.

As for Sunday, it was so emotional and he just showed what he thinks of United and the fans. And that certainly won't change whether he stays or goes.

·
23,699 Posts
It is indeed sad to see such a huge talent and Die Hard so wanting much to be involved for United but keep having to warm up the bench instead. Cutting a forlorn figure, looking unhappy, frustrated and so longing for action as an almost perpetual sub only add to the anguish for him.

Think we all know it is not realistic or fair for Tevez, being Tevez, to continue much longer in this current situation which does not look likely to be changed any time soon barring injuries or suspensions; touch wood. He is not a Wellbeck or Campbell still learning their trade but a recognised full-fledge Argentinian national player and one of their hugely talented stars, who is capable of walking into almost all the clubs' First XI in any part of the world.

But for now, the Rooney-Berbatov combo looks like the de facto first choice for Fergie and also the likely choice for the majority of fans alike. His limited play time on the pitch has probably resulted in him being so insecure, short of confidence and self belief that whenever he has the rare opportunity, all he probably thinks of is how to try and work harder than his utmost best to impress Fergie for the next selection. I suspect this unfortunately makes matters worse this season with the arrival of Berbatov, compromising his cutting edge and dulling his imagination.

And it does not help that it takes more than 30 million in all to make his loan deal a permanent one. Talks out there are that United are wavering on the figures and thus reluctant to assure him of his future most unambigiously. Plus rumours of Fergie lusting after Benzema. This could have added to his further sense of insecurity and frustration, and hence manifested the recent outbursts or more likely though, just mere lamentations.

Now that the Godfather has openly voiced his advice, which we surely can't fault if we put ourselves in his shoes, chances are he may just have to walk. I am also beginning to wonder if that act of love and allegiance by the touchline in the Chelsea game could well be his manner of saying goodbye?

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
he suggested to kun agureo to go to inter aswell :rolleyes: whos going to be the next argintine player there messi perhaps?:p!

tbh i wouldnt mind if he stayed or went either way im happy i just dont think hes worth the 32 million his agent is after and a quick question would that 32 million go straight into the agents pocket or what?

·
Registered
542 Posts
can we please adapt to 4-3-3 lets be different. lets use all attack, beauty is football afterall.. berba tevez rooney please....!

but people who just call maradona of a paper or whatever shows how shallow and cold hearted they are.... maradona best footballer in all time

he has a point... he cant spend great talent on bench maradona just looking out what's best for his argentines lol

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
forzaunited said:
can we please adapt to 4-3-3 lets be different. lets use all attack, beauty is football afterall.. berba tevez rooney please....!
when we played all three of them together we got beat by liverpoo fergies not going to chance it again and anyway with a 4-3-3 formation we will have no balance in the side! that only works when you have 3 central midfilders and 2 wide men supporting a alone striker

·
Registered
542 Posts
cantos red army said:
when we played all three of them together we got beat by liverpoo fergies not going to chance it again and anyway with a 4-3-3 formation we will have no balance in the side! that only works when you have 3 central midfilders and 2 wide men supporting a alone striker
one effort... is not enough time to adapt... just my opinion
4-3-3 is plenty of balence just need the right set..... anchore man, some passers two wingers drifitn in its great.

please dont quote me

1 - 20 of 44 Posts