Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Yeah, let's judge them over what they've done over their careers rather than one chance in one game. kay?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
TheFutureIsAnderson said:
Yeah, let's judge them over what they've done over their careers rather than one chance in one game. kay?
Congrats on stating the bleeding obvious. I'm not judging a player on one missed chance.

I used one example to highlight one of the problems with Carlos Tevez. Jaysus, even the first goal started from a berbatov pass.

Rooney and berbatov have more weapons in their armoury than Carlos Tevez.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Congrats on stating the bleeding obvious. I'm not judging a player on one missed chance.

I used one example to highlight one of the problems with Carlos Tevez. Jaysus, even the first goal started from a berbatov pass.

Rooney and berbatov have more weapons in their armoury than Carlos Tevez.
To be fair, I think the ball hit his shin initially, giving him a really bad touch.

But yeah, his finishing isn't great usually, I don't look at him as a poacher, or even a striker though. He can be great when you're holding onto a lead, holding the ball up, as he showed last year against Barcelona. However, when you're trying to split a team open, Rooney and Berbatov have much more to offer. He's a Solskjaer-type player, only not as good...

41 - 44 of 44 Posts