Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am glad to see the back of kuszack what a wasist of money and talent we got reid of rossi for that wot do u fink

·
Registered
73 Posts
Man, it's like the union for dyslexia in here, isn't it? Kuzzie and Fozzie are better than Flap der Save, and Giuseppe Rossi has been brilliant for Parma...so....what the ****?

·
Registered
49 Posts
kuszack in not as good as edwin. but he's ok. i think ben faster can come back from watford and could be a trustful goalkeeper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i think wer judging the pole too harsley here, he's a hard act to live up 2 in edwin and with ben foster returning he will go further down the pecking order

·
Registered
17 Posts
you lot hating kuszak and rossi are stupid twats. As a back up keeper you can't get better than him. look at the saves against chelsea it just shows you he can perfrom when given a chance. Rossi is also a good player. remember he is still young. he's had an excellent season at parma.

·
Registered
263 Posts
rickylakhay said:
you lot hating kuszak and rossi are stupid twats. As a back up keeper you can't get better than him. look at the saves against chelsea it just shows you he can perfrom when given a chance. Rossi is also a good player. remember he is still young. he's had an excellent season at parma.
well said!

manutd4eva ur pretty stupid makin this thread

1 - 14 of 14 Posts