Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so............mancini was asked after the Arsenal game whether Balotelli would be leaving in the summer and he said "probably".

not that CIty would sell him to us or that we could afford him, but knowing his personality and history at City and inter, but also knowing how good he is, would you want him at OT??

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
If we could sort him out then yes. Currently? No, he's going to end up hurting someone badly - and what's worse is he apparently doesn't show remorse either. He could have broken two Arsenal players' legs today.

·
23,699 Posts
Reopened because of the renewed possibility.

http://www.footballfancast.com/premiership/manchester-city/balotelli-misses-italy-says-patrice-evra

Patrice Evra believes his Manchester City rival Mario Balotelli is ready to quit the Citizens for a return to Italy, according to the Daily Mail.

The controversial striker has fallen out of favour at City, and there is growing speculation over the 22-year-old’s future at the club.

The Italian international has made 14 appearances in all competitions this season but is yet to stay on the pitch for a full 90 minutes, either being brought on from the bench or hauled off by Roberto Mancini, much to Balotelli’s frustration.

With rumours suggesting either Ramadel Falcao or Luis Suarez will be brought in during the January transfer window, it is believed Balotelli will be off-loaded to Serie A to make extra funds available to match the £50 million price-tag both transfer targets have been given.

The striker has also been labelled by the Citizens’ defence coach Angelo Gregucci as “definitely sellable”.

Manchester United’s Patrice Evra told reporters: “Mario really misses Italy. I don’t know if he will stay in Manchester, because he wants to return to his country. I am not his agent – I am only telling you how he feels.”

The left-back also discussed his relationship with his City counterpart.

“He is my rival in Manchester – I meet him a lot, I know him well. Off the pitch, we joke around and I take the micky out of him,” said the France international.

Meanwhile, Eastlands coach Angelo Gregucci seemed equally unsure over the striker’s future.

“Mancini has chosen to give him a signal, and it is his right to make choices,” said the Italian coach.

“Will he stay? It’s not up to me to say. I just know that he is definitely sellable. He has 22 years of talent and quality.

“He is a resource of our football club. He will give his contribution to the national team and to City.”

·
Registered
572 Posts
if he wants to go to italy, why on earth should we take him? we have enough talent in that position and the players we have seem to be more rounded human beings. regardless of his talent, i dont want him here.

Plus I dont think fergie can be arsed with players like this - hence he let Morrison rather than building the team around him

1 - 20 of 104 Posts