Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only was Sparky one of my fave players but now he is has made a mess of city i think he is now a legend.:D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
He's in the running for a place in my top united 11! Always thought he was a smashing player...and still regard him as a legend, regardless of the association with Citeh now ...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
mercenary man with no loyalty to anything other than his bank balance . if he takes citeh down i may reconsider his loyalty to us but i fear the arabs would out him as a trojan horse before he could complete the mission

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Oh Sparky Oh Sparky
Is still a Manc
IS STILL A MANC!!
Oh Sparky is still a Manc
He's ******** up the ****** City
Oh Sparky is still a Manc !

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
sparky was a great player for us but not in the legend class...the guy must be pulling his hair out at home...trying to do a good job as a manager and further his career while us lot are praising him for the disaster he's helping create down the road.....long may it may continue...to be fair anyway if he gets the boots he done well enough to pick up another job anyways

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Can anyone hear believe he wants to sell Elano? Think of this with all the cash he has, first he sells a genuine class player...

Then instead of going for a proven world class striker he want to bring Santa Cruz. No disrespect to Cruz, he a fantastic player.

However if City want to play with the big boys, Santa Cruz may not be enough firepower. Anyone else agree?

He should be going for ultra high profile. Adriano is definitely someone who plays for money & prestige.

He's out of sorts & he'd follow the cash. Podolski is another want away & a good one.

Balotelli, Mourinho seems to be striking sparks with both him & Adriano. Michael Owen.

Even the likes of David Suazo, Benfica as of present or Iaquinta could bring some class to City, if such a thing is possible. :)

Sorry, Hughesy, looks like you're skating on thin ice with remarkably sharp skates.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Mark Hughes was a brilliant player and has become a good manager .

But he lost his status as a legend at United in my eyes when he decided he wanted to bring success to the boys from across town .

While there have been ex players go there in the twlight of there careers Hughes is aiming to bring trophys to city even though he has such big links to United . It saddens me in a honesty and I dont think I can ever look at him in the same way again .

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I was surprised he went to City tbh. He may have more money to spend, but he doesn't have the time and job security that he would have had at Blackburn.

He'll still be a good manager but he picked the wrong job I'm afraid.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Should have stayed a Bburn and pushed them for Europe,but money talks.City wont go down but they wont do anything either,even if they got Kakakakaka and the rest of their Xmas shopping list.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Still a legend in my eyes, especially for those goals against Barca in 91 and that volley vs Oldham in 94 I think.

Yeah he scored them goals and all three were very important but if he is the manager of the club we hate the most when they win the league .

He loses the tag legend and gain's the tag great ex player .

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
red dave said:
Yeah he scored them goals and all three were very important but if he is the manager of the club we hate the most when they win the league .

He loses the tag legend and gain's the tag great ex player .
yeah but City will NEVER win the league in all fairness :D
so he wont lose his status.;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Every Man Utd player who are the team manager of our rivals today, this team will go down. :D

When Ryan Giggs retires from football he should be the next team manager of Liverpool. :p :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
migueldadon said:
I have a feeling he is about to get sack.
I've been saying this for ages . Apart from the fact that results are going against him I've always thought Sparky's situation reminds me of when the dodgey russian took over at chelsea . Claudio Ranineri did nothing wrong but the face just did'nt fit . And we all know what happened there . He got a big fat cheque to get lost .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts