Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else got this?

It really is a stunning game. I'm losing hours of my life just wandering round having conversations with aliens!!!

The other day I started playing it at 11pm thinking I'd just play it for an hour and then go to bed. The next time I looked at my watch it was 3.30am!!!

I rarely come across a game (other than Football Manager) that I find so addictive. I think the last was Fable.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've completed the main story in Mass Effect now and was well impressed with the storyline. The ending set it up nicely for a sequel too so I can't wait for that.

I've still got loads of the side missions to do though and the achievements mean you have to complete at least 2 play throughs anyway.

In my first play through I decided to be a paragon of virtue so it'll be interesting to see what effect it has on the storyline when I play through as an evil sob.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I got this game for Christmas and played it for half an hour and hated it :(

I wish i had given it more of a chance it's just i didn't like how it didn't have online !!!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nemanjaaa said:
I got this game for Christmas and played it for half an hour and hated it :(

I wish i had given it more of a chance it's just i didn't like how it didn't have online !!!
It starts off quite slowly because most of the time you are just walking around talking to people. However, once you have got all the members of your crew together the storyline starts to get really interesting and the battles with aliens become more frequent.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Just finished the pc version and it's brilliant!
One of the best RPG's that i've ever played. Highly recommended!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
red devil jeff said:
Just finished the pc version and it's brilliant!
One of the best RPG's that i've ever played. Highly recommended!
Yey, there is another fan of Mass Effect out there. :D

Threads merged.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
reddwarf said:
Yey, there is another fan of Mass Effect out there. :D

Threads merged.
The game has plenty of replayability. I finished playing the paragon side first. Now i'm gonna be a renegade and see how it turns out.

During the game, you can even choose which girl you're going to have sex with :D

I chose Ashley. Whom did you pick dwarfy?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
red devil jeff said:
The game has plenty of replayability. I finished playing the paragon side first. Now i'm gonna be a renegade and see how it turns out.

During the game, you can even choose which girl you're going to have sex with :D

I chose Ashley. Whom did you pick dwarfy?
I tried to have both of them but they were having none of it and eventually confronted me and made me pick one of them so I went for Ashley...

...which was a shame for Kaidan because I ended up leaving him behind to get blown up by a nuclear warhead so I could save Ashley.

I have started playing through it again but got distracted by the release of GTA IV, FIFA 09 and Fable 2. I think I'll have weird kinky sex with the blue alien, Liara, this time. :D

And yes abo I do have a real job. :p

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Weird kinky sex with a blue alien :p

Only in Mass Effect folks.

This is why i love video games :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts