Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason McAteer, a pratt as a player and still is now, says that Liverpool are not wasting their time dreaming of the title this season. His remarks are on Sky TV's website: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_5222201,00.html#addcomment

My reply

McAteer is a pratt. He was as a player and is still one now. Of course he is going to say Liverpool are still in it. He is hardly going to tell the world Liverpool are no good and its United's for the asking. Liverpool are a two man team, without Gerrard and Torres they are a can short of a six pack. At least United are a team, a squad, and fully interchangeable.
It remains to be seen if they allow my reply.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Lol McAteer is a Nob, I never lreally iked the lad..!:p
Even though he did score that brillant goal for Ireland against Holland to qualify for the World Cup in 2002, which I appreciated..!:cool:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i'm always amazed at the amount he got used as a pundit and sometimes still does......like many other deluded people he still has to keep talking up their chances even though they are dead in the water

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I think he has every right to say Liverpool are still in with a shot of winning the league. My opinion is that we will win it but its by no means over. Of course he's going to have something positive to say for them he's an ex player.

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Him and Alridge annoy me an insane amount.

Always wanted to punch that scouse ****. Then again, he scored that goal against the Dutch. Such conflicting feelings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts