Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carlyluvsunited said:
I think if you order a milkshake and the guy gets his thing in the cup to do this you would notice yes ?
Dont drink milkshakes myself, but have you ever seen them do it ?

No ?

Shows how clever they hide it then. :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
They sell 100,000 litre milkshake per day - it will take a good wanker to produce semen for this you know :D :D :D
Nah. They just have a "team" at the warehouse bottling it all to be shipped with the fries and burgers. Then injected as necessary. I mean, it would be too obvious if it were fresh and warm...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
hahahaha

McDonalds are a bunch of cheeky ****s anyway. Cleverly bad. Their meat has come under question ove rhere, and rumour has it they get their meat from a place pretty much called "Australian Beef". it's all a cover up, anyway since they dont use semen in milkshakes, not sure if ill be going back.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I once saw a programme about McD's, which is why I would never eat in there in a million years. I also have worked nights near to the McD's in Coventry and have seen their kitchen when everyone has gone home, lights out except for the fly catchers and grids so full of grease that special wagons call around in the dead of night to suck it all out!! Sorry, but McD's is a no go zone for my stomach.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/questions/all/

Is it true that semen is put into the milkshakes to give a more cremier taste?

No, this is not true. All the milkshakes are made using fresh dairy milk. Visit www.mcdonalds.co.uk and click on the `Eat Smart` section for a full ingredients list of all the McDonalds menu items including the milkshakes. (August 2007)

:D

:( .......I can't say I'm not disappointed........but it's ok......i do that to my own anyway.....

Now where's my application form for Mc Donalds got to........;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ok I briefly flicked through this one as I love Strawberry milkshakes from McShit....so should I read on? or will it put me off for life?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ok I briefly flicked through this one as I love Strawberry milkshakes from McShit....so should I read on? or will it put me off for life?
read my post.....the one before yours........perhaps I might get my job in Dublin.....;)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I wonder what material they all use...

Does everyone have their personal stash, or is it something that is just put on like a scrolling marquee?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
:( .......I can't say I'm not disappointed........but it's ok......i do that to my own anyway.....

Now where's my application form for Mc Donalds got to........;)

you would get the job in an instant.... your exactly what they look for in an employee............young.....bysexual...and a bit crazy :p

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
PrinceZane said:
I wonder what material they all use...

Does everyone have their personal stash, or is it something that is just put on like a scrolling marquee?

FHM...........you can usually find me in aisle three of my local spar shop working away.....:eek:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I haven't eaten at McD's in years. I went to uni with a guy who had worked there since he was 16 and some of the stories he told me put me off for life.

In terms of semen in food/drink - one of the takeaways in my home town got shut down after semen was found in the mayonaise. Thankfully I always used their competitor across the road.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts