Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
HOLY CRAP NO!!!!!!!! MC GREEDY! will neverrr ever be man utd player i pray !

hes soo overrated by scottish commentators!!!! nanis far superior than him

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sir alex was bigging him up before we played him but didnt think for one monent he was ever gonna play for us! would be a great signing for newcastle though he has immense poteintal

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hes a wanted man :p but if bayern are after him might mean ribery or swcistiger leaving? id take both of them :p

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
cantos red army said:
hes a wanted man :p but if bayern are after him might mean ribery or swcistiger leaving? id take both of them :p
Ya celtic wud b looking for top dollar for him tbh. Between 12-15 £ i WOULD SAY. The only Irish player I would want at Ot is Shay. You should know Canto fro watching Irish matches that Mcgeady blows hot and cold andd in the CL he has been p1ss poor particularly against us. Look at the likes of Petrov,Samaras etc who have come from the spl and made no impact whatsoever.

Ash Young, Ribery and even Tosic would be higher on my list atm also.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Berbatov08 said:
Ya celtic wud b looking for top dollar for him tbh. Between 12-15 £ i WOULD SAY. The only Irish player I would want at Ot is Shay. You should know Canto fro watching Irish matches that Mcgeady blows hot and cold andd in the CL he has been p1ss poor particularly against us. Look at the likes of Petrov,Samaras etc who have come from the spl and made no impact whatsoever.

Ash Young, Ribery and even Tosic would be higher on my list atm also.

ya i know that lad but at the mo we dont have that many quailty players like look at our midfield was at the poland game and whelan and gibson give us nothing id do a better job! so id rate mcgeady as one of our bettr players but as you say far to inconsistant! id have ireland and given they would be my only two!

samrass left the prem to go spl but see your point!

id love to see ashely young and gabby here would be unbeliveable :D but id take tosic too even though hes unproven at what was the fee mentioned 6 mill wanst it? think he could be a evraand vidic bargin!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
cantos red army said:
ya i know that lad but at the mo we dont have that many quailty players like look at our midfield was at the poland game and whelan and gibson give us nothing id do a better job! so id rate mcgeady as one of our bettr players but as you say far to inconsistant! id have ireland and given they would be my only two!

samrass left the prem to go spl but see your point!

id love to see ashely young and gabby here would be unbeliveable :D but id take tosic too even though hes unproven at what was the fee mentioned 6 mill wanst it? think he could be a evraand vidic bargin!
Hmm, definitely a key player for Ireland but I really don't believe He's cut out for Utd. Wouldn't mind if we signed him for the 6 mil as mentioned, but I'd be devestated if it caused us to miss out on a player like ribery or ash.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Berbatov08 said:
Hmm, definitely a key player for Ireland but I really don't believe He's cut out for Utd. Wouldn't mind if we signed him for the 6 mil as mentioned, but I'd be devestated if it caused us to miss out on a player like ribery or ash.

ohh god ya if it meant missing out on them id go mad but to be honest 6 million is a steal but only if it didnt stop uus signing someone like ash or ribery as mentioned! otherwise im all for it! rember the form he was in last seson if he could bring that to the prem he would be a great player for us! id rather him then park anyway

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
mcgeady signing for us is nonsense its just thrash talk and it wouldn't be an issue if the player hadn`t been dropped and fined.
its silly season with the transfer coming up no doubt mcgeady will be linked to a host of clubs in the next few weeks, only today i read bayern were interested.

with tosic waiting to sign , i cant see fergie buying another winger .
i like mcgeady he is a fine player , he has the potential to go and play for a top team one day, there are aspects of his game that need more work and with a bit more experience and maturity he should do really well for himself.

he will be a celtic player until the end of the season at least, although i can see him maybe moving on in the summer.

·
Registered
488 Posts
He's just fast, nothing else to comment about, can't see him fitting in any position... We don't need another bench player unless he costs little...

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
In the Daily Express, its looking to see what might happen next in the McGeady Vs Strachan face-off.

Under the heading transfer, it says "Newcastle and Sunderland have been linked with a move for McGeady since the summer, and are most likely to make a bid, while Aston Villa and Bayer Leverkusen are also admirers. McGeady has also been quoted as saying that he wants to play in La Liga, and because of his performance against Villarreal that could also be a possibility."

However, with Sunderland not having a manager will they want to sign him now?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts