Best Member of Staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, this may spark a little more interest, since we don't need to nominate for this, I can set up this poll. So who is your favourite or who do you think is the best professional staff member? etc etc. :)

EDIT: People who have registered during the time of polling are ineligible to vote and their vote will be subtracted from the final count etc etc

I leave you in Jazz and Carly's capable hands. :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
None :D

Is Jazz even a member of staff.............I thought he was honorary retard.........(no offence...............to retards.....).......:D
:rolleyes: offence taken..........:mad:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Whoever wins this one might not be necessarily the best staff member. We really don't know who exactly does what around here and am sure the likes of united red and redmaster do alot of work behind the scenes that we arent aware of. Its to be expected that Carly, Jazz and Ajant are getting most of the votes cause they are the ones who are interacting with us the most.

I'll keep whoever I voted for to myself ;)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Whoever wins this one might not be necessarily the best staff member. We really don't know who exactly does what around here and am sure the likes of united red and redmaster do alot of work behind the scenes that we arent aware of. Its to be expected that Carly, Jazz and Ajant are getting most of the votes cause they are the ones who are interacting with us the most.

I'll keep whoever I voted for to myself ;)
Good point :)

but....u do know it tells you who everyone voted for right? haha :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I'll have a go at seeing who deserves to win.............

RD- does a great deal of work in matchday threads, keeps an eye over the site and is an intelligent man, albeit at times extreme views.............

United Red - does good work in posting all the goals from United matches after each match.......

Carly - does great work in getting new members by her newsroom tactics...lol.....is the most helpful mod to newbies......and is usually always here to keep an eye over the place and to answer any queries....

Jazz - Recently became a mod, and deservedly so, a nice guy, with nothing bad to say about anybody, unless they are an idiot, and does good work with the vbookie.....

Aj - nice guy, very intelligent fella, and tried his best at all times to keep the forum in line and on the straight and narrow....

Redmaster - very helpful in all things technical........see him online the odd time......never had the pleasure of talking/stalking him.....

anyway I don't know much, nor does most members about our mods and admin, but they are all doing a fantastic job, and this can be seen by the forum and it's high standards, apart from me perhaps.....lol....

My vote went to carly.......but all 6 deserve credit for their great work and long may it continue....:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts