Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like we did to chiboygeorge, it's time to grill Justice for a week...

I'll get the ball rolling,

Why the username 'Justice'?

Favourite Australian Footballer? :p

How did you find this forum?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
how many times have you been to old trafford?

are all your family members utd supporters?

do you go to any reading games?

why won't you let me kick your azz on pro evo on the 360?
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Ajant said:
Like we did to chiboygeorge, it's time to grill Justice for a week...

I'll get the ball rolling,

1.Why the username 'Justice'?

2.Favourite Australian Footballer? :p

3.How did you find this forum?
1. Because im always right and true and honest :p

2.They have those in Australia? I didnt notice...

3.I cant remember :p I think i was looking at the news articles and got linked here and thought it was pretty slick.
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
If theres any justice in this world today.......



1. you'll tell me why I have a tendancy to act gay......
You should be asking yourself that.

andycole9 said:
how many times have you been to old trafford?

are all your family members utd supporters?

do you go to any reading games?

why won't you let me kick your azz on pro evo on the 360?
None of my family support United, not really football fans at all really.

I went once to see Reading beat Ipswich 3-1, Nicky Forster hatrick :p although that was a fair few years ago.

The new PES doesnt work on my computer and I dont have a 360 =[
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
Justice said:
1. Because im always right and true and honest :p

2.They have those in Australia? I didnt notice...

3.I cant remember :p I think i was looking at the news articles and got linked here and thought it was pretty slick.




Let me jog your memory.......were you not looking for porn...(more specifically a reported sex tape featuring Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson).....:D
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Let me jog your memory.......were you not looking for porn...(more specifically a reported sex tape featuring Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson).....:D
Ahem. Well, uhhh, I cant really, I mean, well, hmmmmm...
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
1, How many beans make five ?

2, If it takes a bee takes 6 weeks to walk through a barrel of treacle wearing steel toe capped boots, How long will it take 6 men to walk a fortnight is cheese costs 28$ a pint ?

3, Why is there no Justice in this world......................Just us. ?

4, Why cant i think of a sensible question to ask you ?

5, What am i going to ask you next ?

.
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Justice what got into football?

What made you support United?

If you had to pick you favourite United moment what would it be and why?
1. No idea mate. Just happened.

2. I saw them on TV when I was 3 years old and liked them because they moved fast and were red, my favourite colour xD

3. 1999 obv.

SALFORD RED said:
1, How many beans make five ?

2, If it takes a bee takes 6 weeks to walk through a barrel of treacle wearing steel toe capped boots, How long will it take 6 men to walk a fortnight is cheese costs 28$ a pint ?

3, Why is there no Justice in this world......................Just us. ?

4, Why cant i think of a sensible question to ask you ?

5, What am i going to ask you next ?

.
1. 2 beans, 1 bean, 2 half beans, three-quarters of a bean and one and a quarter beans.

2. 3.259 weeks.

3. There is. Right here baby.

4. Too much pr0nz

5. Cock Girth.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Do you ever think to yourself, why the hell am I answering these pointless questions - which will get the asker (and yourself), no further in life if the asker, and yourself, either knew them - or not?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Stephen said:
Do you ever think to yourself, why the hell am I answering these pointless questions - which will get the asker (and yourself), no further in life if the asker, and yourself, either knew them - or not?
Welcome to the group - because your question wont get you or Justice any further in life either :p

Just a bit of fun thats all........no particular point to it :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Well the point is to get to know people in our forum really. If you want to ask questions and find out about a fellow member then go right ahead.
and if you dont.......thats fine also.....:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha.

Justice you have another day to amuse us with your answers to these questions. I am particularly looking forward to your response by that Stephen fella.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top