Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zaney lad it's your turn...

...beware of the one called k4t/bertie/twit!

Will you ever become King Zane? If so, why? If not, why?

Name three things you'd bring to a desert island if stranded with k4t?

Name three things you'd bring to a dessert island if stranded with k4t?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
If you could have one wish what would it be?
fave United goal this season/ever?
If you had to go on a date with Bertie or Std who would it be and why?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ajant said:
Zaney lad it's your turn... Woo!

...beware of the one called k4t/bertie/twit! kk

Will you ever become King Zane? If so, why? If not, why? No. It's pretty easy to explain really. In a competitive world, everyone strives to be at the top or "number 1" - not too many people active try to get 2nd place. Reason number 1: Less competition. Now, how many people have either plotted to, or succeed at, killing the King (compared to the number that try to kill the Prince). Reason number 2: Better chance at survival

Name three things you'd bring to a desert island if stranded with k4t? First aid kit, a pot, and a really big knife ;)

Name three things you'd bring to a dessert island if stranded with k4t? a bib, an appetite, and a spoon
Jazz 16 said:
If you could have one wish what would it be? To be able to reach into my pocket and pull out exact change for anything I ever wanted to buy
fave United goal this season/ever? Let me get back to you on this one. Don't have time to put that much thought into it since I'm at work :)
If you had to go on a date with Bertie or Std who would it be and why? Hmm. Well, STD has already offered to be a tour guide. I can't say I've had any offers from Bertie... ;)
See bolded text :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
1.Has this thread lost its sex appeal........?

2.Who was the first famous person you ever fancied.......1 male....1 female.....?

3.Do you ever feel like making sweet...sweet love to your keyboard......?

4.Who shot "Jr".......?

5.Who shot Mr. Burns.........?

6.Family Guy or The Simpsons........?

7.Southpark or Family Guy........?

8.What is your full name, address and telephone number..........?

Enjoy....

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
1.Has this thread lost its sex appeal........? I have no idea. If so, hopefully not because of me :(

2.Who was the first famous person you ever fancied.......1 male....1 female.....? Male - Sean Connery, Female - Probably Danielle Fishel

3.Do you ever feel like making sweet...sweet love to your keyboard......? Not really. It's not very attractive, and it's old. Not a good mix

4.Who shot "Jr".......? Kristin, his sister-in-law

5.Who shot Mr. Burns.........? The one armed man

6.Family Guy or The Simpsons........? Family Guy

7.Southpark or Family Guy........? Family Guy

8.What is your full name, address and telephone number..........? John, 514, 870

Enjoy.... I did, thanks :)
yay :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
How much rice you won :confused: None. It's all going to other people ;)

Could you run a marathon ? 26 miles? No. I could walk it, but not run...

As above but backwards.....? I'll test and let you know...

As above but dressed as a giant squid ......? Squid? No. Jesus... Maybe!
A squid... wtf? Haha

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo, I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want So tell me what ya what, what ya really really want ...?

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Are you related to Jesus in some way - you look like him ?

Does Jesus love you ?

Does God want you for a sun beam ?

If you eat ice cream does it give you a headache ?

Have you got all your own teeth ? (Biting is always fun ;) )

If you were to be run down by a car - what car would you like it to be ?

Are you sure those teeth are all yours ?

Whats the biggest dead animal you could ride a mountain bike over ?

Did you double check those teeth :confused:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ajant said:
Yo, I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want So tell me what ya what, what ya really really want ...? I want uh... food. I'm starving. Pizza plz!

carlyluvsunited said:
Are you related to Jesus in some way - you look like him ? 3rd cousins :)

Does Jesus love you ? Actually... probably not >_>

Does God want you for a sun beam ? maybe not for a sun beam... maybe to hit me with one

If you eat ice cream does it give you a headache ? if I eat it too fast, yes. They suck

Have you got all your own teeth ? (Biting is always fun ;) ) I do. It is. I wont comment further *halo*

If you were to be run down by a car - what car would you like it to be ? A Porsche 911 Turbo 4S Cabriolet

Are you sure those teeth are all yours ? 100%

Whats the biggest dead animal you could ride a mountain bike over ? something squishy so you could ramp it, instead of like hitting the side of the curb

Did you double check those teeth :confused: Wouldn't this make triple? :p
Carly has intersting questions...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Indeed!

(my question was some lyrics to a spice girl song, I thought it was appropriate)

Do you want to be my lover?(k4t's position is under threat tbh)

What 3 countries would you like to visit most?

Which member on the forum makes you laugh the most?

Which member on the forum makes you cringe the most?

Are you related to King Eric?

EDIT: As i posted this some loud american walked in, think it was american, still here, loud and ignorant, man i hate americans, do you?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ajant said:
Indeed!

(my question was some lyrics to a spice girl song, I thought it was appropriate) Yea, for some reason it's becoming popular again. I've heard it quite a bit lately

Do you want to be my lover?(k4t's position is under threat tbh) Unless he has a say in his position, it could be considered rape. Be careful

What 3 countries would you like to visit most? That I have or haven't been to?

Which member on the forum makes you laugh the most? Hmm. Probably Sal Red :)

Which member on the forum makes you cringe the most? Give me a rain check. Not too sure right now

Are you related to King Eric? Also 3rd cousin

EDIT: As i posted this some loud american walked in, think it was american, still here, loud and ignorant, man i hate americans, do you? YES! Why do you think my location says "Not Europe" ;)
Ooo, a real question in there! Shocked! Haha

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
What is the scariest moment you have had on this forum and is it anything to do with k4t?

Do you suffer from nightmares over this scary moment?

If you had the chance to visit Ireland and meet k4t in real life, would you accept and why!?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Anderson's God said:
What is the scariest moment you have had on this forum and is it anything to do with k4t? Actually I was a little off my rocker one day and made a post and got a PM from the boss man. I thought he was going to ban me :(

Do you suffer from nightmares over this scary moment? Once...

If you had the chance to visit Ireland and meet k4t in real life, would you accept and why!? Actually I probably would. Seems it would make for an interesting vacation ;)
Sorry, crap busy lately. *sigh*

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Blonde or Brunette.....

Pink or Blue....

Ferari or Lamborghini.....

How high can you pee up a wall.....

P or Q.....

Food: Frogs legs or sheeps testicles.....

As above but still attached to the animal :eek:

Run a mile or walk 2.....

What is the largest dead animal you could carry to the top of the Eiffel Tower and drop on Arse Wengers head and NOT miss........

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Blonde or Brunette..... Depends on the rest of her... (brunette, with exceptions)

Pink or Blue.... Blue

Ferari or Lamborghini..... Neither, Porsche

How high can you pee up a wall..... It's not a matter of how high you can pee on a wall, but how many times you can spell your name in cursive ;)

P or Q..... Q, had all the toys

Food: Frogs legs or sheeps testicles..... Ick... frog legs I guess

As above but still attached to the animal :eek: As above...

Run a mile or walk 2..... Walk 2, more time to enjoy the scenery

What is the largest dead animal you could carry to the top of the Eiffel Tower and drop on Arse Wengers head and NOT miss........a slug :eek:
Muahahaha

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson's God
What is the scariest moment you have had on this forum and is it anything to do with k4t? Actually I was a little off my rocker one day and made a post and got a PM from the boss man. I thought he was going to ban me

Do you suffer from nightmares over this scary moment? Once...

If you had the chance to visit Ireland and meet k4t in real life, would you accept and why!? Actually I probably would. Seems it would make for an interesting vacation

sadly I can't return the favour and visit you in America due to legal reasons zane........:D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Pfft, haven't you seen the news recently? Getting into america is easy (especially if you're illegal!), getting out is the hard part

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.