Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, most of you might not know that, but Argentina is my favourite nation after Croatia of course and I've been fighting with this for some time now but this has went too far with Leo Messi !

We've seen him diving, scoring with his hand,cheeky kicking others but what he did against Malaga is a true disgrace !

In some point of the match , him and the only scorer for the hosts Duda were lying on the ground and when Leo got up , he spat on duda...luckily the cameras
captured the moment and leo is yet face the sancitons if there's any justice ...

most of uy look at him through his skills and his looks of a good young lad (one of those faces ) , but in fact he's a very dirty player what the recent act showed...

if it were only this incident i wouldn't have posted anything probably but when taking into account his diving , and scoring with his hand - it just summed it all up actually

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
That's a shame. He's a wonderful football player but obviously not a nice person. To spit on an opponent is disgusting behaviour.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
:eek:

got any pics if so Messi is a true disgrace that i would love to see him overshadowed by a good man like Aguero or Tevez

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
red lady said:
oh thats such a shame a talented foorballer,with a dark side.....spitting is disgusting..
am sure messi is stupid person he have mental problems or something i read that he had a big chance of being a down syndrome child

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
abojodeh said:
am sure messi is stupid person he have mental problems or something i read that he had a big chance of being a down syndrome child

abo ...you can't say that.......maybe he's just a foul mannered pig,with too much fame and too much money...;)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I told my brazilian colleague about this and he says all Argentinians are disgusting.....except the women :D

I deisagree.....

Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's the man we all adore.....
Plays with Rooney plays with wes
He's our superstar Tevez
and forever at United he will score

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think this is quite common for MOST argentinian players , they all have a sinister and cheating streak to go along with their skill

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stretty said:
I think this is quite common for MOST argentinian players , they all have a sinister and cheating streak to go along with their skill
easy there mate...i can say that most english players have a tug inside ....
not to mention that they're known for kicking,punching,drinking,gambleing etc

it's stupid to say that ....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im surprised, but he is still young and will learn. It cant be easy for him as well
getting kicked form pillar to post every game. Im sure he gets the verbals as well.
Im not trying to excuse his behaviour, but he is young and learning.
Sure look at the spitting that went on in the 90 World cup with Voller and Rikjaard.
They have gone on to be distinguished managers. Hopefully Messi will learn and never do it again.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
stretty said:

Ooops..nice comment Stretty...I guess you do your award pride. Thank God for the European..we never cheat.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Im surprised, but he is still young and will learn. It cant be easy for him as well
getting kicked form pillar to post every game. Im sure he gets the verbals as well.
Im not trying to excuse his behaviour, but he is young and learning.
Sure look at the spitting that went on in the 90 World cup with Voller and Rikjaard.
They have gone on to be distinguished managers. Hopefully Messi will learn and never do it again.

Im sorry but being young is not a valid excuse to spit on someone else!! Yeah im sure he gets all the cr*p that you mentioned but he should be the bigger man and jst walk away.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Red_Devil28 said:
Im sorry but being young is not a valid excuse to spit on someone else!! Yeah im sure he gets all the cr*p that you mentioned but he should be the bigger man and jst walk away.
I did say I wasnt trying to excuse his behaviour but we have to be fair here
and look at what went on in and around the incident.
I didnt see it so I cant really comment, but to call him a piece of trash is a bit ott imo.
He will learn. Its not as if any of us are perfect either, is it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts